Invalid Impossibility to get to in-app overview from notification

NeoTheOne

Members
Aug 11, 2021
Hi,

I just received the MIUI 12.5 update for my Mi9 Lite / CC9 Pro.
Unfortunately I noticed the following bug: You can't get to the message overview of an app via notification like in MIUI 12.05 before. For example you receive multiple emails on your Gmail. You will see the first 5 messages and a little +X in the bottom right corner for the ones older than the 5 emails. In MIUI 12.05 it was possible to touch the notification in order to open the message overview. If you wanted to open a single element you had to expand the notification and click on the single mail. Now in MIUI 12.5 when you click on the notification it expands and you need to open a single message. There's no possibility to get to the message overview.
This bug is about all notifications where you would expect to get to a message overview (Gmail, Telegram, WhatsApp just to name a few).
I tried both notification styles tha are available in the settings (MIUI or Android).

Any ideas?

Best regards

Any ideas?

Hi,

After half a year later I have the exact same problem on my freshly updated Note 8T (to 12.5.2.0 version).

Impossible to get to app overview from the multiple notification.

Did you fix that problem somehow?

Hi,

After half a year later I have the exact same problem on my freshly updated Note 8T (to 12.5.2.0 version).

Impossible to get to app overview from the multiple notification.

Did you fix that problem somehow?
Unfortunately not

Well then it's super disappointing. It completely breaks usage of the phone for me. I regret the update so much now....