Invalid Impossible to enable USB debigging

Rhynd

Members
Jul 8, 2024
Hello, I'm trying to enable USB debigging on my POCO X5 Pro 5G but when I try to enbale it, I then have the window that tells me the risks, I accept, and then it quickly activates for less than a second and it deactivates...

I haven't found any solution and I need USB debugging! PLEASE HELP

I installed a custom recovery and now it's working for some reasons...
(but I still can't change font btw)

Can't reproduce on any device.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Here is a video of my phone to show you the bug...

we cant help you with this error really, i noticed "System apps updater" in your settings which means you are not on xiaomi.eu ROM

we cant help you with this error really, i noticed "System apps updater" in your settings which means you are not on xiaomi.eu ROM
I am on xiaomi.eu ROM! System app updater has always been there (and it's useless)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-01-01-05-23-059_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-01-01-05-23-059_com.android.settings.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 37
I am on xiaomi.eu ROM! System app updater has always been there (and it's useless)
Cool story. You're not supposed to see System apps updater on our ROMs. You touched something, this has nothing to do with our ROM.

• Love
Reactions: gogocar62
The app updater was never in the xiaomi.eu ROM. In addition, you have other anomalies in the "settings" menu that are not part of the xiaomi.eu ROM.
According to the video, you have made a strong attack on the system. In that case, do not report errors here that you have caused yourself.

The app updater was never in the xiaomi.eu ROM. In addition, you have other anomalies in the "settings" menu that are not part of the xiaomi.eu ROM.
According to the video, you have made a strong attack on the system. In that case, do not report errors here that you have caused yourself.
Hello,
What bad things are there in my settings? I don't even know what's wrong with my phone, all i did was installing the ROM from my computer and installing twrp 3 days ago.
The app updater disappeared today after rebooting my phone, I don't have any ideas on how to "attack" my phone system, I don't even think I can even access it?
To restore the ROM can I redo the update? Or reinstall it from scratch?

I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you but all i want is to understand and have a phone that works

This is what your device looks like
Bez názvu.png

It should look like this:
Screenshot_2024-08-01-09-55-07-015_com.android.settings.jpg

I recommend flashing the ROM again using "Format Data" in TWRP. If you are going to install the ROM via fastboot, use the "fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" script.
Don't root or use mods if you don't know what you're doing.
Also, I recommend not using the "settings" partition recovery from a backup created on the Global ROM.

Attachments

• Format_Data.png
    Format_Data.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 37
View attachment 53650

View attachment 53651

I recommend flashing the ROM again using "Format Data" in TWRP. If you are going to install the ROM via fastboot, use the "fastboot_first_install_with_data_format" script.
Also, I recommend not using the "settings" partition recovery from a backup created on the Global ROM.
My settings now look like that, but I always had the portable hotspot even before switching to xiaomi.eu rom.
Should I made a backup of my stuff with the xiaomi backup tool? (I tried giving a theme backup to a friend that used oem hyperos and it said the backup was too old)
Or should I do it with google photo or more everything to my computer?

I will never root my phone it looks way to complicated and dangerous...

Where is the "settings" partition recovery? Is it in a twrp backup or with xiaomi backup and restore

(Sorry for all these questions I don't want to break my phone even more)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-01-10-43-35-815_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-01-10-43-35-815_com.android.settings.jpg
    474.5 KB · Views: 32
View attachment 53650

View attachment 53651

Also (sorry again)
Google sees my POCO X5 Pro 5g as a Bullit Group Cat S60 after I switched to This ROM

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-01-10-54-23-188_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-01-10-54-23-188_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 29
It's alright. It is one of the measures to make the xiaomi.eu ROM pass the integrity test (GPay patching, etc.)

You need to keep the "XiaomiEUModule" app up to date. The name of the device may change after using the current version of this app. may change

Reactions: Rhynd
It's alright. It is one of the measures to make the xiaomi.eu ROM pass the integrity test (GPay patching, etc.)

You need to keep the "XiaomiEUModule" app up to date. The name of the device may change after using the current version of this app. may change
I already updated the "XiaomiEUModule" before, I believe it was the may update the latest I got, but it's still named Bullit Group Cat S60

Read carefully and stop repeating the same thing over and over again.

Reactions: Rhynd