Impossible to update MIUI

Ryzy997

Members
Nov 17, 2021
Hi, sorry if that topic was discussed already (I was not able to find any clear solution).
I purchased Mi 11 Ultra that has 12.6 21.8.18 beta version and Android 11.
I wanted to update the MIUI using OTA with 12.6.21.11.11 but I got info that there are no links / mirrors available and I was not able to download the update.
I found the rom in official Sourceforge and downloaded it. I tried to install via TWRP, but it.failed...
I saw something about installation via Fastboot - but I guess i need to unlock bootloader = lose warranty.

Do you have any idea how should it be done?
Can I have updates and still have warranty (and do not root it)?

Thanks

Not need unlock bootloader, the phone chooses the link itself.
Go to Settings- My device-MIUI version-Check updates

Hi, sorry if that topic was discussed already (I was not able to find any clear solution).
I purchased Mi 11 Ultra that has 12.6 21.8.18 beta version and Android 11.
I wanted to update the MIUI using OTA with 12.6.21.11.11 but I got info that there are no links / mirrors available and I was not able to download the update.
I found the rom in official Sourceforge and downloaded it. I tried to install via TWRP, but it.failed...
I saw something about installation via Fastboot - but I guess i need to unlock bootloader = lose warranty.

Do you have any idea how should it be done?
Can I have updates and still have warranty (and do not root it)?

Thanks
You have TWRP? your bootloader is unlocked.
This is not the point. If you want to update to latest EU you have to use fastboot install.
have a search, many explanation on the main topic.

Reactions: Poney70