In Your Opinion What Is' The Best Version Rom Multi

Can some of you post prime geekbench results / rom version? With .16 i easily hit 1000/5000, while .22+ roms produce 850/4500. I'm not chasing results usually, but it seems like a quite serious performance bug in newest roms.. or I'm messing something up with my unit?
HI Cellux, I tried to translate your question with Google 'cause I do not speak English, I would make so as to compare with my understanding, but ... not understand the question. Write in different words so can get an answer more "easy to Google

Reactions: MatrixLinux
HI Cellux, I tried to translate your question with Google 'cause I do not speak English, I would make so as to compare with my understanding, but ... not understand the question. Write in different words so can get an answer more "easy to Google
http://www.primatelabs.com/geekbench/
Carissimo chiede se qualcuno può inviare un risultato dei test con l'app scaricabile all'URL che ho postato. Io di solito uso ANTUTU Benchmark

Dear He ask us if we can send a result of test with the downloadable app URL I posted. Often I use ANTUTU Benchmark

Reactions: Stefano131270
Hi Matrix, HI Cellux,
I also use AnTuTu. But I took it off, not reliable. My brother and I have the same phones, Xiamomi Redmi Notes 2 Prime, CPU test Play Store identical data relating to mobile. Antutu, about 20% of the difference. To my brother that use seems to be more 'fast, he scores about 8,000 lower than mine, this I do not understand

Hi Matrix, HI Cellux,
I also use AnTuTu. But I took it off, not reliable. My brother and I have the same phones, Xiamomi Redmi Notes 2 Prime, CPU test Play Store identical data relating to mobile. Antutu, about 20% of the difference. To my brother that use seems to be more 'fast, he scores about 8,000 lower than mine, this I do not understand
You must have some apps in background.... stop it and repeat test.

What should I wipe to downgrade from 5.11.12 dev rom to 5.10.22? Just wipe cache or what?

Hello pilor, this is' a response that I received I long ago

The wipe is not necessary to do this if you upgrade from weekly to weekly. Needed only if you have problems or if you change its ROM or version (from stable to developer etc ...)
If you want to do it anyway (wipe) you just do it anyway just before (or after) the installation of the new ROM

Il wipe non è necessario farlo se aggiorni da settimanale a settimanale. Serve solo se hai problemi o se cambi proprio ROM o sua versione (da stabile a developer ecc...)
Nel caso volessi farlo comunque (il wipe) ti basta comunque farlo subito prima (o subito dopo) l'installazione della nuova ROM

I know how to upgrade weekly to weekly, but problem with wifi is very annoying. So there is the same procedure for downgrade..I just wanted to be sure.

Thanx!

I know how to upgrade weekly to weekly, but problem with wifi is very annoying. So there is the same procedure for downgrade..I just wanted to be sure.

Thanx!

I apologize, I have to translate the English. I wait for the new version on Friday, we hope to resolve the issue, otherwise return 5.11.5

Thanx!
Dear pilot_babo.... if you use UPDATER you download a prevoous version then choose option to update... if you use TWRP I don't know if there are some problems .. but I think it is possible but First choose WIPE CACHE

Downgraded thru twrp from 5.11.12 to 5.10.22, deleted dalvik and cache...unfortunely stop responding notes, unfortunely stop responding battery saver, impossible to work normaly.