Incredible video capture crashes phone and reboots.

jstbecauz

Members
Jan 29, 2011
Starting video capture crashes and incredible then reboots. Has anyone experienced this before? It is a consistent failure. Is there a work around for this.

Thanks
Greg

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

This happens to me as well. I have MIUI 1.3.25 on my EVO. When recording video on High res, it records fine but the video playback is a bit choppy. So I set it to record on a lower res setting and start recording, but once I hit the stop button on the recording it locks up then my camera does not work. I have to reboot to get it to work again. Only happens when I set to a lower res setting. Would like to know if there is a fix for this.

This happens to me as well. I have MIUI 1.3.25 on my EVO. When recording video on High res, it records fine but the video playback is a bit choppy. So I set it to record on a lower res setting and start recording, but once I hit the stop button on the recording it locks up then my camera does not work. I have to reboot to get it to work again. Only happens when I set to a lower res setting. Would like to know if there is a fix for this.

i uploaded a fixed rom in the evo forum