wipe-format data
restart
recovery
copy multi ROM to internal storage
flash multi
restart
enjoy ours ROM
Hello, can you help me?
I unlocked my Mi6 (but it restarts automaticly and does not stay in fastboot mode) and tried to install TWRP. Without succes. I tried TWRP from this miui.eu site and i tried the twrp from TWRP.ME. Both are not good.
Then I flashed latest china dev fastboot rom and tried to install TWRP again. But the twrp you mentioned.
I succeeded to flash twrp-3.1.1.0-sagit-v2, but when I try to flash the latest miui eu dev rom 7.6.29 it's not in the sdcard (internal storage), but it should be there. Only strange files i see. But no zip. And after reboot the Mi6 the TWRP is gone. Stock recovery is there again.

What do I have to do to have TWRP and the wanted rom on my Mi6? It's a TD-LTE Mi6.

Thanks,
Alex

Wow! Thank you! It worked. Been suffering for long.
So, what am I doing wrong here?
I used this twrp (sagit-v2), but after reboot it's gone again. And also the twrp (tried 3 different twrp) will not flash the rom.
I have been flashing many phones, but I am not sure now.

Can you help me out?

I guess you already have an unlocked bootloader?
I try boot to twrp from fastboot mode first, then coy files etc, but remember you need to delete or format data immediately u boot to twrp for this to work

Reactions: Alexiaomi
I guess you already have an unlocked bootloader?
I try boot to twrp from fastboot mode first, then coy files etc, but remember you need to delete or format data immediately u boot to twrp for this to work
Yes, bootloader is unlocked (after 72 hours waiting) the official way.
Today I managed to install TWRP (sagit-v2) and after format data reboot into TWRP again and could copy the rom to internal storage. After installing the rom I wiped cache and dalvik and rebooted the Mi6 and it finally worked. So now my Mi6 is working on the latest miui.eu multilang dev rom 7.6.29.
Thank you !!!

Reactions: mnikolce
For all of those with difficulties, I only got the Xiaomi.eu ROM working on my device through XiaoMiTool program.
It is available here: http://xiaomitool.com/

The method described here did not solve my matter, it only made things stranger.
Please see the image below:

I was not able to copy files to my device, the names were all strange and I was not able to flash the ROM.