Install TWRP MI 11 ultra

I wanted to upload xiaomi.eu via TWRP but something went wrong. from TWRP position I cannot wipe my memory
The screen you show is not the one you see right after entering twrp...

Try again.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

@Siscodu29 "C:\Users\Pc salon\Desktop" =/= "C:\adb", use cd C:\adb to change your current location in command-line prompt.

@ligand To me, it seems it's a TWRP translation issue... I recommend to always use English language in TWRP. :)

@Siscodu29 "C:\Users\Pc salon\Desktop" =/= "C:\adb", użyj cd C:\adb, aby zmienić swoją bieżącą lokalizację w wierszu polecenia.

@ligand Wydaje mi się, że jest to problem z tłumaczeniem TWRP... Polecam zawsze używać języka angielskiego w TWRP. :)
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]

it's easy for you, black magic for me .......... I do not want to damage the phone ...

You need to open the cmd in your adb directory. In your adb folder press and hold shift button on keyboard then right click on mouse and select open a cmd prompt here

You just reboot system, why did you boot into twrp if you don't want to install a rom?

my phone has downloaded the latest update v12.5.7.0, if I drag it to the download folder of the internal memory of the phone, I could install it ?

my phone has downloaded the latest update v12.5.7.0, if I drag it to the download folder of the internal memory of the phone, I could install it ?
You should, yes, but the file should also be already in this folder after download :)

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: Siscodu29
I will cross my fingers so that it installs without problem and that my phone does not remain blocked.