Installation problem

litoslll

Members
Mar 5, 2020
Hello to all,
i have a Mi Note 10 with bootloader unlocked and i can't install the rom.
It seems to be installed correctly by TWRP but after the first restart the phone remains blocked for hours on the first white screen with the rom logo
The dots at the bottom seem to scroll but as if to load the rom but it does not go on.
What am I doing wrong? Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Nothing to do. I have already format data, installed first your magisk but the result is always the same. Freezing on first screen image boot...
I do not know how make...
I kan only install global from fastboot and miflash.

[QUOTE = "litoslll, post: 531384, member: 258648"]
Нечего делать. Я уже отформатировал данные, сначала установил свой magisk, но результат всегда один и тот же. Замораживание на первом экране загрузки изображения ...
Я не знаю, как сделать ...
Я могу установить глобальные только из fastboot и miflash.
[/ QUOTE]
Может быть, это проблема xiaomi.eu
I think it's better for you to wait next ROMs

Hello to all,
i have a Mi Note 10 with bootloader unlocked and i can't install the rom.
It seems to be installed correctly by TWRP but after the first restart the phone remains blocked for hours on the first white screen with the rom logo
The dots at the bottom seem to scroll but as if to load the rom but it does not go on.
What am I doing wrong? Do you have any suggestions?
Thank you so much.

Hi... have a look into the "Mi 10 Note" forum .... there you will find the answer. This is the "Mi 10" forum

https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/flash-xiaomi-eu-rom-on-cc9-pro.53524/

Regards Kater

I am having an installation issue. I unlocked my bootloader, installed the twrp linked in the rom thread. I then wipe the phone data and install the stable miui 11, but when i reboot it keeps going back to twrp and will not boot to the system

I am having an installation issue. I unlocked my bootloader, installed the twrp linked in the rom thread. I then wipe the phone data and install the stable miui 11, but when i reboot it keeps going back to twrp and will not boot to the system

Hi did you format your data and which phone you have ?