Installed twrp onto K60 pro and the touch screen doesn't work so cant do anything in twrp

tiarnanater

Members
Jan 22, 2024
As said in the title, I have attempted to install twrp onto my k60 pro, and when I boot into twrp I just get a screen that's asking for a password. I cant do anything on this screen, I cannot type, swipe or do anything.
What do I need to do to fix this?

Remove fingerprint and/or face unlock.
Create one new encryption for the partition.
Either a new pin or pattern.

Answer with the results
ok so I got to the screen where it says install, clear etc. but i am still unable to do anything as the touch screen is still unresponsive

Try installing an older version of TWRP.
How do I do that because I now cant get into fast boot mode as it loads into the twrp, which means my phone isnt being detected by abd platform tools. And I obviously cant do anything in the twrp

How do I do that because I now cant get into fast boot mode as it loads into the twrp, which means my phone isnt being detected by abd platform tools. And I obviously cant do anything in the twrp
Install older TWRP via fastboot.

You have HyperOS? If so you can either try to reinstall 8.3 , however remove all encryption before.
If you have the same result, try 8.1 no encryption for the installation
No I don't have hyperOS, my rom is socrates 14.0.18.0TMKCNXM

I dont have access to fastboot anymore due to twrp being there
You write nonsense.
You can start fastboot by holding the "Volume Down and Power" buttons at the same time.

Volume up and power button
When stressed it is easier to get a basic mixed up.

You have two choices, update to HyperOS
Or
Update twrp to a more compatible version

So what do you want to do?

Updating to A14 is inevitable....

Last edited: