Installing 12.0.2.0 Android 11 over 12.0.6.0 Android 10

HadiET

Members
Feb 16, 2017
I have this version installed: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10
Is it possible to dirty flash android 11 on that? Its version number is smaller: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.2.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11

I have this version installed: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10
Is it possible to dirty flash android 11 on that? Its version number is smaller: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.2.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11
Yes, dirty flash.
The version numbers are in relation to the android release...so 12.0.2.0 is not smaller because it is android 11 release.
If it were android 10...then it would be smaller

Reactions: Poney70 and HadiET
Hi, im on 0.6 Android 10 rom. I want to install 0.2 Android 11 rom. I have magisk. If i install dirty with twrp, it will delete my magisk?

Redmi Note 9S cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi, im on 0.6 Android 10 rom. I want to install 0.2 Android 11 rom. I have magisk. If i install dirty with twrp, it will delete my magisk?

Update will replace the patched boot with the stock boot image so root access will be lost.
Simply flash your magisk zip again.
No modules or settings will be lost.

More info here

Reactions: HadiET and Poney70

I flashed magisk zip right after xiaomi.eu (Android 11) to be safe and didn't lose magisk.
You can rename latest version of magisk.apk to magisk.zip and flash it via recovery.

Reactions: geoorg
I flashed magisk zip right after xiaomi.eu (Android 11) to be safe and didn't lose magisk.
You can rename latest version of magisk.apk to magisk.zip and flash it via recovery.
Thanks, i flashed new version and magisk. Everything is well.

Reactions: HadiET
Hi guys, if i want to back Android 10 eu rom, can i flash the rom directly?

Hi guys, if i want to back Android 10 eu rom, can i flash the rom directly?

You can.
But most likely have to format data to be able to boot your device

You can.
But most likely have to format data to be able to boot your device
Yes, i did. But system did not start. Because i flashed dirty. Then flashed Android 12 again, and system started.