Installing Global Rom On Mi4c

klern_trex

Members
Sep 12, 2016
Hi there!

It's my first post here, since I'm a newbie to Xiaomi devices. I bought myself Mi4C few months ago, but lately I've struck a bit of a wall. You see, there is a game I wanted to play, that blocked all phones from China and Rooted phones.

Now, I've heard reports that people who had Mi4I installed their Global ROM and could play the game just fine.

Since Mi4C doesn't have Global ROM (thanks xiaomi), I was wondering if it's possible for me to install Mi4I Global ROM on my Mi4C?

If not, maybe you know any other way I could make it work?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there!

It's my first post here, since I'm a newbie to Xiaomi devices. I bought myself Mi4C few months ago, but lately I've struck a bit of a wall. You see, there is a game I wanted to play, that blocked all phones from China and Rooted phones.

Now, I've heard reports that people who had Mi4I installed their Global ROM and could play the game just fine.

Since Mi4C doesn't have Global ROM (thanks xiaomi), I was wondering if it's possible for me to install Mi4I Global ROM on my Mi4C?

If not, maybe you know any other way I could make it work?

Thanks in advance!
Although there isn't a global rom, there are custom roms like the eu rom and cyanogenmod. Most people are flashing the eu rom because it seems more stable. The only thing I don't know is if the eu rom supports side tap features and has the same camera app or camera quality as the stock rom.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I am currently using EU ROM (telephone came with this ROM from ibuygou). Sad part is that, as I said - the only thing that matters for me is for this app to work. Will installing any other global rom really destroy my phone? All I need for it to do is work as mp3 player and to play this game... ._.

Well the game is protected against all kind of rooted devices. It's a kind of patch they made against rooted and china phones. It won't work.

The only chance I practically have now is installing Global ROM, and since I only bought this for this game, so I don't mind if camera would stop working or stuff like that... All I need for it is the game to work and for internet to work.

If it's not possible I suppose I'm just unlucky.