Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

I installed Magisk v26.4 and PlayIntegrityFix_v13 directly from the links on the tutorial. I did not get any error when installing them.
The description for PlayIntegrityFix_v13 says "If you are using xiaomi.eu custom ROM expect to fail all tests."

They updated PlayIntegrityFix to a version 13.1 that does not have this description and my phone uses that and passed most checks. Maybe try that one instead?

The description for PlayIntegrityFix_v13 says "If you are using xiaomi.eu custom ROM expect to fail all tests."

They updated PlayIntegrityFix to a version 13.1 that does not have this description and my phone uses that and passed most checks. Maybe try that one instead?
I believe this is temporary as well right ? so if google fix this again, so do we need to update another playintegrityfix ? Is it for ever ? Please advise.

@Igor Eisberg Sorry to bother you, I just want to clarify, you pointed out in the other thread tra latest stable are updated with recent sources and such, do you consider it's now safe to flash from September Dev Rom to stable w/o need to format data?
No, because we don't change platform apps, and if their databases happen to be newer on Weekly, then you'll have a lot of problems.
Also, if security patch level is newer on Weekly, you won't be able to boot.

It would help a lot of users if that's now officially "supported".
That's never going to happen. It's not possible to guarantee that Stable and Weekly are cross-compatible.

Could I reflash the dev Rom on top in case of bootloop?
Most likely.

Reactions: Karpfenhai

v13 works too...

I believe this is temporary as well right ? so if google fix this again, so do we need to update another playintegrityfix ? Is it for ever ? Please advise.
What kind of answers do you want? No, it's permanent and no, you don't need to update and no, it's not forever?

I just did the freezing using the ice box app and then clearing the data and reactivating, but it still has the same error as I said in the comment above, it's difficult to fix this before it works.Do you know which website I can use to see this side of talking directly to Google?

I did all the procedure mentioned in the tutorial and still mine still has an error, it appears that my smartphone meets the requirements, but when registering the card the error appears. (Your transaction cannot be completed. Lear more. [OR-TAPSH-08]). I can't print the error screen, is there any solution? My phone is PocoX3PRO with rebuild room
Does anyone have a solution that could help me?
I've already done part of freezing the apps and clearing data and it didn't help, I updated Integrity Fix to v13.1, I put the Google apps in the denylist and it's still the same, in the tests everything appears to be ok, I really wanted to use it again contactless payment. I formatted my phone and I have a completely clean installation.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 103

hi bro, I have a quick question. I have a lot of banking apps and data and contacts on my phone. will i install magisk and playintegrity fix, will I loose any of the data have you formatted the phone or just installed magisk on top of it. please advise. thanks.

What kind of answers do you want? No, it's permanent and no, you don't need to update and no, it's not forever?
thanks for the update. i wont loose any data /apps/contacts/messages etc right ? Can I goahead iwth the suggested steps in the other blog. Please help. thanks.

thanks for the update. i wont loose any data /apps/contacts/messages etc right ? Can I goahead iwth the suggested steps in the other blog. Please help. thanks.
Unless u go from weekly to stable (or stable to weekly), u will keep all your data. Just update your ROM to the latest version as usual and then do the steps in the tutorial.

hi guys, do we need to install magisk app through TWRP or just download the apk and click on install. I have gone through the instructions on the start of this page and I am unable to understand. Please help.

Unless u go from weekly to stable (or stable to weekly), u will keep all your data. Just update your ROM to the latest version as usual and then do the steps in the tutorial.
Thank you i got the latest stable rom 14.0.10.0 so no need to go to recovery right ? just install after downloading ?

hi guys, do we need to install magisk app through TWRP or just download the apk and click on install. I have gone through the instructions on the start of this page and I am unable to understand. Please help.
Download the apk on your phone from the link in the tutorial, and then just run it. Accept everything it says and u're good to go.

Reactions: rohan555
Yes, after u install the latest stable for your phone, just do the tutorial, step by step.
hi bro, I have downloaded the apk and click install, like I can open the magisk app, and when I open it, it has select and patch a file, its asking me select and patch a file optiion, i checked that. and its taking me to a download folder. do I need to download anyting from magisk website ?

its saying - "Choose "Select and Patch a File", then find a relevant IMG file (boot.img or init_boot.img) you've moved to storage before. Then "Let's go". where do I need to download these files from to move it to the phones internal storage. as when I open magisk app, and click install, lets go. its asking to me point the file, where can I get the install file ? Please advise. thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: PixpoxRO
is there any video or anything or screenshots on how to do ? i m a very basic level IT. unable to follow the instructions, if I open magisk app, install, lets go, what do I need to select to install. Is it the same downloaded magisk app ?

what do you mean by these. do i need to download anything ? teh instructions say the below...but do I need to download any ROM file ? is it the stable rom for my Mi 11 ? I am confused. can anyone please guide me ? what is the ROM package and where can I download it ?

If ROM package contains init_boot.img, then unpack it (and ONLY it).
- If it doesn't, unpack boot.img (and ONLY it).

Last edited:
Poco x3 nfc (surya) latest rebuild rom xiaomi.eu 14.0.2.0 with magisk 26.4, zygisk enabled, play integrity fix 13.1, (did not worked with play integrity fix 13) google pay let me add a bank card.

I will inform in case the google pay not work in real payments.

Thanks all the ppl for the effort to make this working.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-20-03-00-24-778_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-20-03-00-24-778_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20231120_111128.jpg
    IMG_20231120_111128.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
can I step 8. Clear app data: Google Wallet, Google Play Services, Google Play Store and Google Services Framework. also run first at the beginning? (since you have to restart afterwards anyway)

Clear app data: Google Wallet, Google Play Services, Google Play Store and Google Services Framework

Will this remove your account from phone, or, for example data like Authenticator accounts?

Thanks!

I've read on XDA you can also select the rom.zip within the Magisk app and it automatically finds the boot.img to patch, you don't need to extract it yourself.

You also don't need to wipe data and cache for Google wallet, services and playstore if you don't need payments right away. The integrity check will update in the background and the errors will be gone.

Mi Mix4 with the tutorial everything worked perfectl :D:emoji_thumbsup:, wallet works again and all my banking apps are in second space (2nd profile) and have not detected root :emoji_grin:

Thank You so much!!!!

As you are aware, new Stable releases (including rebuilds that are currently in the works) do not include our fix for passing SafetyNet/Play Integrity checks. There's the guide how to flash Magisk and relevant fix on these ROMs.

NOTE: You have to repeat the process (at least installing Magisk) after EVERY ROM UPDATE!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!
Many thanks for this detailed guide. Everything went well when updating my F5 Pro EU, except that a "keychain attestation failed" error pops up when I try to set up the Barmer app (Barmer health insurance).

Hiding in Magisk and renaming Magisk did not help. What can I do, more to hide, or use an additional module?

Zhanks again, w.

I am stuck ...can anyone please guide me. I have downloaded the magisk apk, and click on install on the top, it askiing me to select a file, and need to know what do I point it out to to install magisk on my mobile. I am a novice in this. can u pls guide me ? Please find the below image, what do I point it to ?

steps done, downloaded the magisk apk and click on install and i have installed on my phone. I can see magisk icon and when i click on install on the top right, i can see this. now what do I do ? Please help.

Attachments

• 2023-11-20_22-58-09.jpg
    2023-11-20_22-58-09.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 73
is there any video or anything or screenshots on how to do ? i m a very basic level IT. unable to follow the instructions, if I open magisk app, install, lets go, what do I need to select to install. Is it the same downloaded magisk app ?

what do you mean by these. do i need to download anything ?

If ROM package contains init_boot.img, then unpack it (and ONLY it).
- If it doesn't, unpack boot.img (and ONLY it).

I am stuck ...can anyone please guide me. I have downloaded the magisk apk, and click on install on the top, it askiing me to select a file, and need to know what do I point it out to to install magisk on my mobile. I am a novice in this. can u pls guide me ? Please find the below image, what do I point it to ?

steps done, downloaded the magisk apk and click on install and i have installed on my phone. I can see magisk icon and when i click on install on the top right, i can see this. now what do I do ? Please help.
i want to help u , check pm