Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

Download the apk on your phone from the link in the tutorial, and then just run it. Accept everything it says and u're good to go.
I have install the magisk app, and i am here. if I click on install, its asking me to select a path a file, which file do I need to select ? can you please guide me.

Attachments

• 2023-11-20_22-58-09.jpg
    2023-11-20_22-58-09.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 72
Hey guys. The play integrity fix module updated yesterday adding this

"Custom props! You can edit them in file 'pif.prop'"

Is that something that we need to do or worry about? And if so how?

After step 3 my phone came in a fastboot bootloop. I can't turn it off either. I am devastated because I currently do not have a working phone. I have no idea how I could possibly fix this. I didn't get any error message from cmd. I also can't boot to recovery using cmd

Is this fixable without losing all my data?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Already Hide. before i tried shamiko. original denylist fail all banking app. After shamiko, most bank works except citibank and my bank pay app.
it used to be my case too, but i went to the deny list, and checked every boxes for my banking apps. Some apps had 2-3 boxes each, and i checked them all and its all working now.

I have install the magisk app, and i am here. if I click on install, its asking me to select a path a file, which file do I need to select ? can you please guide me.
Follow the guide, you need to patch the boot.img file of your device rom that you installed.

Two questions : Is it mandatory to use fastboot? Or can I flash boot.img from twrp?
The other question, where is the magisk_generated_name.img file? I have read the thread and it doesn't seem to be in any folder on my rom

Reporting that on FUXI EU device all went fine. Worked with init_boot.img file. Let's see now how long it will last... f@k1ng google!!

Many thanks to all devs and every contributor... may the force be with you :)

Two questions : Is it mandatory to use fastboot? Or can I flash boot.img from twrp?
The other question, where is the magisk_generated_name.img file? I have read the thread and it doesn't seem to be in any folder on my rom
You need to patch the boot.img, it will then be placed in the download folder on your phone.

Move generated image to the PC. Run device in Fastboot mode. If you've unpacked ROM on PC, you can use it to flash an image (if not, use platform-tools); go to the ROM directory > bin > your host OS dir. Paste image there (the best solution present on the screenshot), then right-click anywhere on the directory > run Terminal (if option doesn't show, use Ctrl+Shift+RMB - for Windows lower than 11).

so i get a image file using only boot.img file ... how can i flash it to a image?

@Kacper Skrzypek

Hello, does the latest version of mObywatel work for you?
Everything else works.
mObywatel: 4.20
Magisk: 26.4( Magisk is hide)

It worked until recently.

Attachments

• photo_2023-11-20_19-20-02 (4).jpg
    photo_2023-11-20_19-20-02 (4).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 90
  • photo_2023-11-20_19-20-02 (3).jpg
    photo_2023-11-20_19-20-02 (3).jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 91
  • photo_2023-11-20_19-20-02.jpg
    photo_2023-11-20_19-20-02.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 91
Why does the tutorial go the lengthy way through fastboot flashing instead of just flashing the magisk.apk in twrp?
Because you should search the thread for the answer before asking.

Reactions: MeiGuddet and Jaffi
And whyere is the magisk_generated_name.img file? I have searched in bin-windows and activated hidden files and it does not appear
In Download folder, nowhere else in hidden folders or so

However, if using TWRP, you have to enable IMG files for installing/flashing - otherwise TWRP shows zips only

Check Download folder in Android before rebooting to TWRP

@Kacper Skrzypek

Hello, does the latest version of mObywatel work for you?
Everything else works.
mObywatel: 4.20
Magisk: 26.4( Magisk is hide)

It worked until recently.
Checked just now on Xiaomi 12, works (but 1. I don't use this device daily, checked only app launch, 2. I had to enable Enforce DenyList).

Redmi note 10 pro, did it exactly like recomended on the first post. The only command that worked for mewas " fastboot flash boot magisk_generated_name.img"

After all the "trubble" all works - google pay - bank apps. Thank you guys!

In addition if i done the root i got further -viper4android- Jesus Christ - i remembered why i was missing it so much :p - the bass - i'm happy with all my bluetooth headsets again :emoji_loud_sound::emoji_loud_sound:

https://github.com/programminghoch10/ViPER4AndroidRepackaged/releases - install it as magisk module and enjoy

My Poco F5 in the current latest rebuild and play integrity fix (13.1)

Screenshot_2023-11-20-20-06-05-036_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg

Do I need to have strong integrity in order to use wallet (gpay) or if I get the message, to ignore and pay anyways?

Thanks in advanced

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-20-20-06-05-036_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-20-20-06-05-036_gr.nikolasspyr.integritycheck.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited by a moderator: