Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

No. You Download the zip. And u can install it as a module. Then rename it to apk and install the app. There is also a yt Video about it

Gesendet von meinem 2211133G mit Tapatalk

You tried hide magisk app in settings? If your device kernel suports it, you can install kernelsu instead of magisk. It should be undetectable.
Yeah Magisk App is already hidden and I got no idea of kernelseu. I just got a MUNCH with the latest MIUI14 Stable. PIF also flashed.

Yeah Magisk App is already hidden and I got no idea of kernelseu. I just got a MUNCH with the latest MIUI14 Stable. PIF also flashed.
Search for realking kernel for munch, it has kernelsu inbuilt. Make sure to unusual magisk first though before flashing the kernel. Then just install kernelsu manager app and install zygisk next as a module (+playintegrity fix).

Reactions: vapenote3
thanks for the advice, delta worked with barclays fine but then Smile bank detected root where it didnt with the method at the beginning of this thread, i downloaded shamiko and this combined with magisk alpha means wallet and all my banking apps are working as normal.
How did you flash magisk alpha ?

Congratulations on the tutorial; it seems to have taken a lot of effort to create.
I'm disappointed about this Google issue affecting us, but since I use Google Wallet very little, for now I prefer to wait for a fix that is integrated into the ROMs.

Once again, congratulations for you and all the team.

Reactions: snow1 and gbsdias
Congratulations on the tutorial; it seems to have taken a lot of effort to create.
I'm disappointed about this Google issue affecting us, but since I use Google Wallet very little, for now I prefer to wait for a fix that is integrated into the ROMs.

Once again, congratulations for you and all the team.
Such fix won't be integrated as if google breaks it again, maintainers will have to rebuild all the roms. That's why the fix was removed in the first place. So that users who needed to pass play integrity test for various software could do it themselves (it didn't work with the fix embedded in the rom)

Google pay working. BUT my company 365 apps report the device is rooted and Intune won't allow me to connect.

I renamed magisk and hid outlook, teams and company portal. Still I get the noncompliant/rooted device error.

Any suggestions please?

Google pay working. BUT my company 365 apps report the device is rooted and Intune won't allow me to connect.

I renamed magisk and hid outlook, teams and company portal. Still I get the noncompliant/rooted device error.

Any suggestions please?
Read my messages just above and on the previous page

Company Portal doesn't work with magisk delta either. Maybe kernelsu is better but i dont want to try. Rest works for me so i m fine. Dont need to read company stuff in my Private phone

Gesendet von meinem 2211133G mit Tapatalk

I try use my Commerzank App their still show root detect, and yet my Wallet ist working with PayPal, but cant add My Visa Card to wallet from IngDiba,
2, My AXA insurance is passed working,
3. Deutschland Card Ok
4. Barmer Healt Insurnace detect ROOT
5. Sparkasse Mobile and s-Push OK
6. Indiba Banking OK
7. Coinbase OK
8. McDonalds OK
9, My Allianz OK

the rest 3 left
- Commerzbank
- Barmber Insurance
- Visa to add my Wallet

Magisk 26,4
PIF 13v
shamiko
LPosed
systemhost
youtube ReVanced
Could you set up a card in the App "Mobiles Bezahlen" by Kreissparkasse ?

Yes is work for me

Attachments

• IMG_20231126_095730.jpg
    IMG_20231126_095730.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 110
I did the guide and the integrity check and got a MEETS_DEVICE_INTEGRITY and passed SafetyNet integrity - just like on the screenshot. However, Wallet is still telling me "Phone doesn't meet security requirements. I will test it tomorrow, do you think it will work?

BTW, thank you, @Kacper Skrzypek!

There is an option in magisk settings "hide magisk app" - use that.
If that doesn't help, you can also try Shamiko.
If that doesn't help. you can use other builds of magisk - one called delta (recommended), other called alpha (this one is not open-source), or you could use kernelsu. They will be better at hiding itself.
Thank you very much.
Solution: Magisk Delta.
Barclays Banking App DE is now good working without problems.

Thank you

Reactions: ekzeshka and Mooks
Yes is work for me
Wtf what am I doing wrong , I have tried all those modules and it wont setup the card. Can you share your settings in Magisk and tell me what you haven hidden in the denylist ? Have you hidden the Magisk.apk ? Did you enforce sulist ? I have tried all the PIF versions but it wont work.

Last edited:
Wtf what am I doing wrong , I have tried all those modules and it wont setup the card. Can you share your settings in Magisk and tell me what you haven hidden in the denylist ? Have you hidden the Magisk.apk ? Did you enforce sulist ? I have tried all the PIF versions but it wont work.
Some Snaps will maybe helping you.

Attachments

• photo_2023-11-26_19-45-36.jpg
    photo_2023-11-26_19-45-36.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 118
  • photo_2023-11-26_19-45-39.jpg
    photo_2023-11-26_19-45-39.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 119
  • photo_2023-11-26_19-45-41.jpg
    photo_2023-11-26_19-45-41.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 120
Has any UK users found a working solution to starling and barclays banking apps? Tried every solution online but nothing seems to resolve it, the apps can detect magisk and zygisk even when hidden. I am resorting to another phone for banking apps.
If anyone is still struggling with the bank apps, use magisk alpa, play intergrity, shamiko and follow the steps on at the beginning of this thread! Got all the bank apps working, you might still need to tweak it (clean cache, clear data and reboot), no need to uninstall.

Just for Information:
Barclays Banking App doesn't work anymore.
Also won't work with Deny List. and enforced deny list.

Integrity Test is yellow with two Dots
Someone Solution for this?
Phone: Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro

Thank you in advance
Where do you launch the integrity test, its something Ive seen a lot and I cant find in my device

Go to the Play Store app > Settings > About > tap Play Store version 7 times to unlock developer mode. Go back to Play Store settings > General > Developer options > Play Integrity > check integrity.

Reactions: Gralfitox