Tutorial Installing Magisk and Play Integrity Fix

U dont get an answer bcs u clearly didnt checked the comments above yours! Read the whole thread! Its not that hard!
Now we have 2 ways for GPay to work.
1. Remain on an older version ROM for your phone (like me for example) and use Magisk with PIF.

OR!!!

2. Update to the latest xiaomi.eu stable ROM, install the latest version of xiaomi.eu inject app (if it didnt installed automatically already) and forget about PIF!!

Dont mix these 2 solutions!!

If u want the latest xiaomi.eu ROM but also root and PIF, uninstall the apk and the updates of it.

Read this. It's a few posts before yours:

Read this. It's a few posts before yours:

Yes, the PIF dev said smth like that, but if u see that thing isnt working for u, why dont u try the old method that i explained? It gives the same result.

Reactions: Silvio1953
Yes, the PIF dev said smth like that, but if u see that thing isnt working for u, why dont u try the old method that i explained? It gives the same result.
Ok. I hope that it is the cause of the problem. I will try your solution and refer here. Thank you!
But I didn't install the apk. Do you think it's automatically installed? If yes, how to remove it?

If yes, how to remove it?
That i do not know, bcs i dont use that method, but im pretty sure it was explained in earlier posts in this thread. Search the thread a bit and im sure u will find the solution. Especially in the tutorial at the beginning, i saw a couple of edits there.

That i do not know, bcs i dont use that method, but im pretty sure it was explained in earlier posts in this thread. Search the thread a bit and im sure u will find the solution. Especially in the tutorial at the beginning, i saw a couple of edits there.
Yes, I have read the how-to but from what I understand if you need root (I need it) you just ignore the xiaomieumodule apk and proceed installing magisk and PIfix, as usually. I suspect that in the very last update Google has introduced some more detection.

Incredible achievement - I got strong integrity by going back to stock and locking bootloader. FYI, if you are back to stock, no point to leave the bootloader unlocked - this will cause CTS profile mismatch and GPay will fail.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-13-16-50-56-139_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-13-16-50-56-139_com.android.vending-edit.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 185
However, since you're using Magisk anyway, you'd need to place a ".replace" file in "/product/app/XiaomiEUInject" to disable it from auto-reinstalling.
I found XiaomiEUInject.apk but I don't understand how to place a ". replace" in that directory. As you predicted, after removing it (with SDMaid) it comes back (despite I installed PIfix 14.3).

Just install the newest version of Playintegrity Fix, it automatically uninstalls the EU inject module app.
Only the module doesn't fix.
Seems simple but it's not (here). Full APK uninstall was mandatory to use other patches (pif.json)

Last edited:
I tried everything. If i try integrity API check i get all red in the start. Then next time i try then Meets_device_integrity and meets_basic_integrity is green but strong is red. if i press again it goes back to all red.
Magisk with Denylist is setup with the apps. It does no difference still says it does not meet standards.
Integrity Fix module is installed. No change.
Is there a way to install just a new rom for 11 Ultra and get it to work. Its just horrible

I tried everything. If i try integrity API check i get all red in the start. Then next time i try then Meets_device_integrity and meets_basic_integrity is green but strong is red. if i press again it goes back to all red.
Magisk with Denylist is setup with the apps. It does no difference still says it does not meet standards.
Integrity Fix module is installed. No change.
Is there a way to install just a new rom for 11 Ultra and get it to work. Its just horrible
I have the same issue, been hacking it for days but no luck and it's freaking annoying.
I can't even start finding a custom fingerprint if a shared one doesn't work either...

I was using Kitsune Mask (special release), and with Injector I only got basic Integrity.
I also just started using Pixelify, so I was suspicious on that.
If I installed PIF I randomly get basic and device integrity or nothing, just like you.
Since then I tried removing the modules and Magisk completely then installing regular Magisk, then going back to Delta (Kitsune Mask, but official release) because my Dolby Atmos module (by Rei Ryuki) and now Alpha.
Even without any Magisk I got only basic integrity...
I always deleted Google app caches and rebooted before integrity test.

My specs:
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro (mars)
MIUI 14.0.23.9.18.DEV (latest xiaomi.eu weekly)
BocchiTheKernel R17 (by Laulan56)

Current Magisk:
Alpha 26403

Zygisk enabled, denylist set up for GMS and banking apps.
Denylist not enforced, using latest Shamiko, LSPosed and PIF (after latest Injector).

Flipping integrity behavior confirmed as I can login banking apps but soon after it tells me that I am rooted (like what?!).
At least I am glad I am not the only one here with this sh***y integrity.

Honestly I don't even care anymore, I will not waste any more time until there will be a good fix (like a stable ROM which is not downgrade).

Last edited:
I have the same issue, been hacking it for days but no luck and it's freaking annoying.
I can't even start finding a custom fingerprint if a shared one doesn't work either...

I was using Kitsune Mask (special release), and with Injector I only got basic Integrity.
I also just started using Pixelify, so I was suspicious on that.
If I installed PIF I randomly get basic and device integrity or nothing, just like you.
Since then I tried removing the modules and Magisk completely then installing regular Magisk, then going back to Delta (Kitsune Mask, but official release) because my Dolby Atmos module (by Rei Ryuki) and now Alpha.
Even without any Magisk I got only basic integrity...
I always deleted Google app caches and rebooted before integrity test.

My specs:
Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro (mars)
MIUI 14.0.23.9.18.DEV (latest xiaomi.eu weekly)
BocchiTheKernel R17 (by Laulan56)

Current Magisk:
Alpha 26403

Zygisk enabled, denylist set up for GMS and banking apps.
Denylist not enforced, using latest Shamiko, LSPosed and PIF (after latest Injector).

Flipping integrity behavior confirmed as I can login banking apps but soon after it tells me that I am rooted (like what?!).
At least I am glad I am not the only one here with this sh***y integrity.

Honestly I don't even care anymore, I will not waste any more time until there will be a good fix (like a stable ROM which is not downgrade).
No fix work on this version ever. You need to update to stable. Weekly for star/mars is EOL.

• Wow
Reactions: Lockheed7
No fix work on this version ever. You need to update to stable. Weekly for star/mars is EOL.
Well, good to know haha :D
But then the biggest question is, can I just dirty flash the latest Stable release?
(xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.11.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip)

Well, good to know haha :D
But then the biggest question is, can I just dirty flash the latest Stable release?
(xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V14.0.11.0.TKACNXM_v14-13.zip)
You can try, as it was released later than the latest weekly and has a newer security patch, I have hard of successful flashes. If you encounter problems though you will have to restore to factory settings (wipe)

It has been working for me with the magisk solution, pif integrity, and secure fingerprint, until the 14.4 update

Right now it has stopped working.....

Edit:
1. Clear data/cache from Google Play Services;
2. Remove /data/adb/pif.json

Its ok..... One more

Last edited:
Incredible achievement - I got strong integrity by going back to stock and locking bootloader. FYI, if you are back to stock, no point to leave the bootloader unlocked - this will cause CTS profile mismatch and GPay will fail.
What is incredible there?!

That's exactly what Strong means - Bootloader locked + certified, stock Firmware

Nothing less or more

You can try, as it was released later than the latest weekly and has a newer security patch, I have hard of successful flashes. If you encounter problems though you will have to restore to factory settings (wipe)
Well, I just did dirty flash it, and it worked, so for anyone else struggling, just to do it (backup is still good idea)
Oh and I have basic+device integrity finally with only injector.

What is incredible there?!

That's exactly what Strong means - Bootloader locked + certified, stock Firmware

Nothing less or more
The "incredible" thing is that I don't have to spend time searching for answers in the forum about the fix when Google patches things again. When I go out, I have confidence that this GPay thing will work. So my time and confidence are worth something, I guess. I have an old Mi8 still rooted for features I need with LPosed. So far this works the best.

Sent from my M2102K1C using Tapatalk

The "incredible" thing is that I don't have to spend time searching for answers in the forum about the fix when Google patches things again. When I go out, I have confidence that this GPay thing will work. So my time and confidence are worth something, I guess. I have an old Mi8 still rooted for features I need with LPosed. So far this works the best.

Everybody who goes for unlocking Bootloader and installing custom ROMs must do the homework first to understand what does it mean and what will be the consequences, and to be ready to battle with

If not ready for, stay on the phone as sold officially with the 'legit' stock and certified ROM, made to work for Average Joe, out-of-the-box

Like if somebody goes to 'upgrade' the engine in his car - he has to be ready not only for engineering but also for administrative troubles and obstacles to solve

Last edited:

Oh, you poor thing, you don't have to "spend time". Only we do, I guess.
Seriously, I don't see the point of your comments. Back to stock? Good for you, why brag about it on a custom ROM forum?