New Instant Messaging

Vannybari

Members
Feb 1, 2015
good morning everyone and thank you in advance for your help. I found a bug in my xiaomi redmi2 with instant messaging services . whatsapp or similar applications work only when open , when closed not receive messages at the same time , but I receive them only when I open the application . others have encountered this problem ?

I'm encountering this too with Messenger (FB), the messages always come late. To have them immediately I need to run the application. Also, notifications of messages and emails come again and again

good morning everyone and thank you in advance for your help. I found a bug in my xiaomi redmi2 with instant messaging services . whatsapp or similar applications work only when open , when closed not receive messages at the same time , but I receive them only when I open the application . others have encountered this problem ?
Hello, this problem also exists with Redmi Notes 2

And with Mi Note Pro too. I think it's a Miui (or Android 5) problem. I tried everything, from the "manage battery in applications" setting in Miui, to create a script disabling IPv6 (some say that's the problem), but nothing worked to fix it yet. :-(