Internal storage is not available

zemulka

Members
Jul 12, 2014
Hi, I am looking for help. I have activated true dual boot, installed versions 4.2.2 / 4.4.4. Then I made the |Factory data reset enabling erasing USB storage. Since that I cant download anything, make a photo, create - copy or whatever a file on the level of sdcard0 storage. On this level exists only clockworkmod folder and within it I can do anything...
it looks like the internal storage is not available to use, even I can see in settings / storage total space 9,46 GB....
pls, can someone help me with fixing this issue?
many thx in advance
Zemulka

Flash stock miui and switch to it, see if it fixes your problem. If it does, switch back and enjoy your new rom. If not, use miflash to return to factory status of your aries and try again but this time do not format or factory reset your phone.

You should never format / factory reset on a unofficial rom (I mean not supported by manufacture, so official CM is still considered a unofficial rom) on aries, the worst case you will break everything (not bootable, no recovery, no fastboot) and have to flash your phone in D-load mode to fix it.