Invalid Imei!!

andy.afef

Members
Jul 22, 2012
Hello,

After installing "Smiui 5.2.7" on my Xiaomi Mi4, I've lost my IMEI and MAC Address!!
Can someone help me restore them?

This is an image for the issue:

NDrt81L.png

Sorry to say but unless you backed up your EFS partition previously (which contains MAC address, IMEI etc...) then I don't think there is a way to get it back.

Sent from my MI 4W

Sorry to say but unless you backed up your EFS partition previously (which contains MAC address, IMEI etc...) then I don't think there is a way to get it back.

Sent from my MI 4W
So I only have a very expensive Wi-Fi enabled mp3 player now!

sorry, but which are the EFS partitions in Xiaomi, so they depend on the device?

Last edited:
Backup before you regret... But now it's too late.

Yeah I guess. some guy said he can fix it for $40, but I have some issues with the stupid screen, if I couldn't fix the screen I'll just buy a OnePlus One.

Hi,
Just go to MIUI.COM and download the official rom,Install it with recovery and thats should solve it ;)

Not working dude.

Oh right,Only now noticed it I thought he meant that he reflashed the rom..
Usually when I had that problem with my galaxy s1 I flashed the stock and it returned the imei..
Sorry then ;<

Not a problem. I'll just get a OnePlus One now

still i don't think he corrupted the modem partitions , to do that you'll have to play with repartitioning in a great way , try to flash modem

Reactions: andy.afef
I've got the same problem. long stort short, I've lost the efs partitions without a backup. I believe I could fix it if someone was to send me theirs after changing the imei (i can help with that) so i can restore it.

If not could you get me in contact with that guy, andy.afef

I've got the same problem. long stort short, I've lost the efs partitions without a backup. I believe I could fix it if someone was to send me theirs after changing the imei (i can help with that) so i can restore it.

I'll reply to your PM.

Even better!
I'll PM you the file and my IMEI so you can find it and change it.

Reactions: Netweaver
me too same problem with mi4w after update baseband unknoun
already flashed with many frimware