Is MIUI Available for Sony Xperia S (LT26i) ??

Tom Hegener

Members
Feb 2, 2013
Hi, I'm new to the forums so please forgive me if this questions has been asked already. I find this website difficult to find any relevant information on. The registration process was difficult enough! I've only recently got an Android and am looking around for ROM's, so when asked "where are the developers of MIUI based" as part of a 'captcha' question just to register, it took a few attempts to gues it. -.- Google ftw!

Anyway, I have a Sony Xperia S and I did some searches on the forums here, but cannot find anything indicating a ROM for my phone. I can't see it in the ROM list, and the only posts I found about it where from a user pointing out that it was promised to be supported back in 2012 and still hasn't been released. Is this the case? What is happening with the LT26i ROM?

Thanks for the help, I'm keen to try this ROM out.

Hi, I'm new to the forums so please forgive me if this questions has been asked already. I find this website difficult to find any relevant information on. The registration process was difficult enough! I've only recently got an Android and am looking around for ROM's, so when asked "where are the developers of MIUI based" as part of a 'captcha' question just to register, it took a few attempts to gues it. -.- Google ftw!

Anyway, I have a Sony Xperia S and I did some searches on the forums here, but cannot find anything indicating a ROM for my phone. I can't see it in the ROM list, and the only posts I found about it where from a user pointing out that it was promised to be supported back in 2012 and still hasn't been released. Is this the case? What is happening with the LT26i ROM?

Thanks for the help, I'm keen to try this ROM out.

this device was supported and is now longer supported... for now anyway.

if you look on the xda website devs have been working on miui for the xperia s.