Is there a flash tool ROM for TD RedMi Note?

andy.afef

Members
Jul 22, 2012
Hello,

I have RedMi Note and it seems like I've lost my recovery while trying to flash custom MIUI rom.
I've managed to get WCDMA flash tool and ROM, but it didn't work with my TD phone.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Find unbrick your phone in this section
And download spflash and rom
Then put only recovery file with scatter file and run spflash
You will get spflash only mark recovery file
Then remove the battery and connect the device and flash

OK. I've tried to use it but the phone can't real internal or external memory!!

any suggestion?

1) removed the battery and put it back, by pressing power + volume down to boot into recovery, if successful then flashed 23 or 25 Rom. If can't go into recovery, the only way was by sp flashtool. You have to install the correct driver on the windows PC. Here is the link for the drivers: https://app.box.com/s/3am86rml3vq1hm7c6pqw
Unzipped it and you have three folder, just open All MTK Drivers folder > New inst. win 7&8x64 and run DPInst64.exe for 64 bit windows or run dpinst.exe for Windows 32 or older machine. On windows 8 you need to disabled driver verification. Once the driver successfully installed, follow sp flashtool in the op to downloading the scatter file strictly fellow the instructions. Once finished put back the battery and reboot, and flashed the new rom 23 onward or the latest miui_H3WGlobal_JHDMIBE25.0_8c0bc29f06_4.2.zip. I had successfully unbricked my friend's hm note 1w. Hope it help. Enjoy.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W

Reactions: andy.afef