Is There A Way To Check If My Mi 5 Bootloader Was Ever Unlocked?

bololabich

Members
Dec 13, 2014
I got my Mi 5 from a European (unofficial of course) retail because it was discounted and cost the same as on aliexpress. He gave a warranty for it and it had global rom installed. I want to install the Chinese rom, I don't like global one since I use English anyway and don't need additional languages anyway. Would he be able to tell if the device was unlocked and the locked back again?

I got my Mi 5 from a European (unofficial of course) retail because it was discounted and cost the same as on aliexpress. He gave a warranty for it and it had global rom installed. I want to install the Chinese rom, I don't like global one since I use English anyway and don't need additional languages anyway. Would he be able to tell if the device was unlocked and the locked back again?
By adb, put your Mi5 on fastboot Mode, open a cmd session on the folder you have the fastboot executable, connect your Mi5 and in the cmd type fastboot oem device-info and It shows the information about your bootloader info.
Sorry for my english.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: bololabich
Ok. I don't know that. But if you want to install a chinese official ROM vía fastboot, you can do it with a Deep flash cable to force EDL mode, without unlocking your bootloader.

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk