Is there a Xiaomi Mi watch thread?

seedaripper

Members
Jan 13, 2021
I'm seriously considering buying the Mi watch from AliExpress...But having reservations as it's the Chinese ROM (and from what i gather there is no Global ROM)
Is there a community set up on here? (i can't seem to find one?) are there any other users that have meddled with it?
I would of assumed somebody would of cracked it by now? if anybody has any information or can point me in a direction it would be very gratefully acknowledged. P.s i used to be a member for years of the official global forums (which have mysteriously disappeared???), but for some reason my account hasn't transferred over?? (i've only recently just opened up over here)

Unfortunately there is no Mi Watch forum here.
Also, nobody has yet managed to unlock the bootloader. There is no other ROM either.
You can find out more here.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: seedaripper
Unfortunately there is no Mi Watch forum here.
Also, nobody has yet managed to unlock the bootloader. There is no other ROM either.
You can find out more here.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 11 mit Tapatalk

Cheers Pittrich67
How strange, i would of thought you guys would of been all over it (i'll check the links in a tick) i'd try XDA but for some reason their site always comes up as HTML and i can't seem to find a fix? (always had problems over there?)
Why hasn't anybody tried? it's a nice bit of kit, surely it wouldn't be that difficult to create a custom ROM (you guys have done it with MiUI 12) it's just the wearOS is in chinese and it's a case of getting the EU WearOS to work. I realise the global version of the Mi watch (the round one) has a global ROM, couldn't that be ported over to the Chinese Mi watch (the square faced one)? I'm not a developer so wouldn't know, but i'm surprised there hasn't been any talk of it over here?
Regards. See.