Is there any fix for battery drain on Redmi Note 10 Pro ?

bossix

Members
Nov 12, 2021
Hi.

I recently bought Redmi Note 10 Pro 6/128gb and since first day of use I have noticed, that battery drain on this phone is horrible. Literally, just watching Youtube for 1 hour drains my battery for +-15%. Playing COD mobile for exactly on hour drained my battery from 75% to 35%. I switched from Redmi Note 8 Pro, which had smaller battery, worse CPU and IPS display and I could literally use that phone for 2 days straight, even when playing some games. I didnt expect at all, Note 10 Pro would have such a problem with such a hardware. Often I have to charge the phone even 2 times a day. What I have tried is disabling all processes in background, automatic startup for apps, also I have ALWAYS turned on battery saving and my display brighteness is at around 30%. So are there any fixes that worked for you ? I heard that the problem is in MIUI and Xiaomi knows about this problem, but I got 2 udpates already - 12.5.4 and now 12.5.6 and in my opinion, battery drain is even worse.

Thanks for the answers and help.

Hi.

I recently bought Redmi Note 10 Pro 6/128gb and since first day of use I have noticed, that battery drain on this phone is horrible. Literally, just watching Youtube for 1 hour drains my battery for +-15%. Playing COD mobile for exactly on hour drained my battery from 75% to 35%. I switched from Redmi Note 8 Pro, which had smaller battery, worse CPU and IPS display and I could literally use that phone for 2 days straight, even when playing some games. I didnt expect at all, Note 10 Pro would have such a problem with such a hardware. Often I have to charge the phone even 2 times a day. What I have tried is disabling all processes in background, automatic startup for apps, also I have ALWAYS turned on battery saving and my display brighteness is at around 30%. So are there any fixes that worked for you ? I heard that the problem is in MIUI and Xiaomi knows about this problem, but I got 2 udpates already - 12.5.4 and now 12.5.6 and in my opinion, battery drain is even worse.

Thanks for the answers and help.
Same problem .. if you found a solution

Same here. The battery drain has been horrible. I used to comfortably go thru the day with a single charge in the morning followed by a 15 minute topup in the evening before I switched. Now, I can't go anywhere without carrying the charger.....

Is there a fix in new update 14.0.4.0 for this now? I am back to MIUI13 because the phone gets hot and battery drains as hell...

Thats no good idea, MIUI13 is perfect and much safer with newer patches!
...so far, I had no security problems.
What is the alternative? An unstable system with terrible hardware support?
I would be very happy to find a stabile MIUI with callrecorder, good batteryperformance and stability. But so far i don't see anything else.

...so far, I had no security problems.
What is the alternative? An unstable system with terrible hardware support?
I would be very happy to find a stabile MIUI with callrecorder, good batteryperformance and stability. But so far i don't see anything else.
12.5 is far away from secure, complete outdated ROM and Android version! Use latest Xiaomi.eu 13 and you are much safer and perfect battery with all features you want!

12.5 is far away from secure, complete outdated ROM and Android version! Use latest Xiaomi.eu 13 and you are much safer and perfect battery with all features you want!
security patches are garbage and not everyone cares about the later version of android which are all rubbish so far a11 has been the best of all these later versions so chill out