Is There Battery Drain Problem In Xiaomi.eu Rom?

Tppap

Members
Jan 15, 2017
Is there battery drain problem in xiaomi eu rom aswell as in official.

I mean in Redmi Note 4 MTK

I am having battery drain issues since 7.1.12 & 7.1.19/20
Since that update I am nearly always on 3G or randomly it goes into no service not sure if it's related but prior to this I was always on 4G.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I know that Weekly 6.12.15/ 6.12.22 & Stable 8.1.3.0 doesn't have it for me.

Reactions: Tppap
Stable 8.1.3 don´t have the battery consumption for me. I have this rom now and I hink i will not change until that problem will be solve.

ea9e37a3a0cc2937bcb1460b0141cbf8.jpg

I start using it at 80% to play videos on YouTube for 3.5 hours. I estimate that battery life would be around 7 hours or so which is not bad for a 5.5 inch device with a 1080 resolution panel.
PS: MIUI.eu 8.1.3 stable

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk

ea9e37a3a0cc2937bcb1460b0141cbf8.jpg

I start using it at 80% to play videos on YouTube for 3.5 hours. I estimate that battery life would be around 7 hours or so which is not bad for a 5.5 inch device with a 1080 resolution panel.
PS: MIUI.eu 8.1.3 stable

No it isnt bad :) but i want that my rn4 gets battery drain problem in stanby fixed. Do you have on your device with rom 8.1.3 stable?

No it isnt bad :) but i want that my rn4 gets battery drain problem in stanby fixed. Do you have on your device with rom 8.1.3 stable?
I don't have battery drain in my rn4 on standby with 8.1.3 ROM. I will keep this one installed until Xiaomi fix that problem.

I'm using the 7.10.19 and got a terrible battery performance.

I already did the perfservice fix with the twrp... But nothing. Does it work on the MIUI 9?

No drain at all. In fact the latest MIUI 9 is the best standby battery I've ever seen.

I do freeze Whetstone app and manually set 1GB zRAM for far better multitasking, it may also help with battery. My other tweaks are probably not significant.

I'm using the 7.10.19 and got a terrible battery performance.

I already did the perfservice fix with the twrp... But nothing. Does it work on the MIUI 9?
What "perfservice" fix? I've tried a lot of the MTK perfservice tuning and let me tell you, it's all bullshit. If it were that simple then MTK and Xiaomi would have done it already. Leave this stuff alone, it's not the cause.

Standby Battery drain is usually always a problem with modem/cell standby. But hard to tell without actually battery stats.

Sometimes all you need to do is flash the Xiaomi.eu ROM a second time. So try this, without wiping of course.

No drain at all. In fact the latest MIUI 9 is the best standby battery I've ever seen.

I do freeze Whetstone app and manually set 1GB zRAM for far better multitasking, it may also help with battery. My other tweaks are probably not significant.

Hi, how do you change zram please ?

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 4X en utilisant Tapatalk