Issue with BT and Car Audio system

Cervantes

Members
Jul 29, 2020
Hi,
when I start my car, my phone doesn't connect automatically to my car bluetooth (mitsubishi ASX 2012) and doesn't play music from phone like all my old phones do.

If I make or receive a call, then the phone connects to my car, but when the call is over it disconnects again form the car.

I found a solution to this problem: on bluetooth "other setting" I select my car device and turn off "multimedia audio" option and after a few seconds turn on it again. In this way all works well, but I would like fix it permanently without my manual intervention every time.

I have MIUI Global 12.0.1.0. (QFKMIXM, android 10 QKQ1.190825.002) but this bug was already present on MIUI 11.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,
when I start my car, my phone doesn't connect automatically to my car bluetooth (mitsubishi ASX 2012) and doesn't play music from phone like all my old phones do.

If I make or receive a call, then the phone connects to my car, but when the call is over it disconnects again form the car.

I found a solution to this problem: on bluetooth "other setting" I select my car device and turn off "multimedia audio" option and after a few seconds turn on it again. In this way all works well, but I would like fix it permanently without my manual intervention every time.

I have MIUI Global 12.0.1.0. (QFKMIXM, android 10 QKQ1.190825.002) but this bug was already present on MIUI 11.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Hey. I have a Mitsubishi
Outlander XL 2010. there is such a problem. You need to flash above car bluetooth version

[QUOTE = "Сервантес, должность: 555311, участник: 269097"]
можете ли вы сказать мне, как это сделать?

у меня есть: https://bparts-eu.s3-eu-west-1.amaz...an_image/aueeglx7t5pjt5n3pofmpbwjs7v4dv6v.jpg
[/ QUOTE]
Да. это возможно на вашем ММС. Инструкция доступна на английском языке.
ps. only works on stable miui version. weekly version of miui 12 permanent disconnection from the car.

[URL unfurl = "true"] http://mmc-manuals.ru/Инструкция_по_обновлению_Hands_Free_Module_через_штатную_магнитолу [/ URL]

Last edited:
Hi,

Any ideas?

Thanks

Same issue. Mi 9T PRO (12.0.3 STABLE ROM) & Mitsubishi ASX 2013.
With my old Mi 5 PRO i had no issues.

I try changing BT version & other config options in Developer Options, with no luck :(

you can try to flash the system files Firmware from the working version.
on the stable global version of miui12, everything works fine.

Flash system files Firmware from stable global miui12

connects automatically. music starts and stops for the duration of the call is also automatic. it hasn't been this good since 11 miui.