issue with xiaomi mi3 please help

gagandeep singh

Members
Sep 2, 2014
i recently bought a mi3 in india and i am facing an issue that when i put my phone on charge its touch responce becomes very bad and when i remove the charging the touch response is fine i tried many chargers but it gives sane responce i even tried charging from my desktop but the same responce. i tried charging at my friends place and it was fine no problem but at my place and various other place the issue remain whats could be problem and possible solution

Have you and your friend used same chargers?
Have you and your friend used power strips with voltage filters?
Have you tried connecting MI3 to a laptop (notebook) and not desktop PC?

Have you and your friend used same chargers?
Have you and your friend used power strips with voltage filters?
Have you tried connecting MI3 to a laptop (notebook) and not desktop PC?
yes i have used the same charger the charger available with xiaomi mi3 the same charging plug with the same data cable. i connected it only with the desktop and not with a laptop. i have used multiple chargers but i get same the responce from all chargers

That's why I'm asking about power strips and laptop. Laptop is not the same as desktop. Laptop has own battery so you could check charging from laptop battery and not from your regular wall charger.

Wysłane z MI4 W

That's why I'm asking about power strips and laptop. Laptop is not the same as desktop. Laptop has own battery so you could check charging from laptop battery and not from your regular wall charger.

Wysłane z MI4 W
Today i plugged my xiaomi in various plugs and in few plugs it was fine while in other plugs it wasn't. I tried charging it with the help of a laptop and it was fine, while from a desktop it wasn't.

It seems you have bad and low quality electricity installation. That's why laptop is not affected because you charge from battery and not directly from wall.

You're option is to buy good quality UPS that you connect before desktop and charge your phone from power strip connected to that UPS.

Wysłane z MI4 W

It seems you have bad and low quality electricity installation. That's why laptop is not affected because you charge from battery and not directly from wall.

You're option is to buy good quality UPS that you connect before desktop and charge your phone from power strip connected to that UPS.

Wysłane z MI4 W
may be but if electricity installation is not good then why is it working fine in few plugs? and why haven't this thing happened to any other phone? Flipkart has confirmed me a replacement shall i go for it?

Maybe some chargers have different filters. I don't know. But I also heard about poor quality of Xiaomi hardware sold from Flipkart. So maybe it's worth to replace the phone.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Maybe some chargers have different filters. I don't know. But I also heard about poor quality of Xiaomi hardware sold from Flipkart. So maybe it's worth to replace the phone.

Wysłane z MI4 W
i don't know how it is happening but the touch sensitivity problem is slowly reducing on every charge. The slots which gave me a lot of problems have now started behaving relatively fine although few charging slots still give me problem but the number of those slots are reducing by every charge. Even charging from my desktop is resulting in less problem with the touch screen although problem still exist but it has reduced considerably .

i m new mi3 user using version v16......now its showing update v23 available......so can i update to v23...is it better then v16..or it contains bug plz give me ur advice.