Issues after installing the EU ROM on China version mobile

mohammed Shaan

Members
Aug 6, 2020
I had ordered a mobile from china. Unfortuntely i have recieved a china ROM mobile Redmi k30 4g. I am trying to install the global rom on this mobile. Everything went smoothly installation succeded but during the reboot it gets stuck at redmi logo and it looks like as if it is keep on loading. Please advise.

I had ordered a mobile from china. Unfortuntely i have recieved a china ROM mobile Redmi k30 4g. I am trying to install the global rom on this mobile. Everything went smoothly installation succeded but during the reboot it gets stuck at redmi logo and it looks like as if it is keep on loading. Please advise.
Not sure you can do that without unlocking the bootloader and installing EU rom via TWRP.

Already unlocked it. Installation went smoothly .but after installation during the reboot it get stuck at redmi logo and keep loading

For me in the first time after the installation it loads on the Logo about 7-8 minutes.

After that loaded successfully. If you did not waited enough, please do and see the result.

did you format data in twrp?
Yes, i did the below steps.
1) wipe the Dalvik/ART Cache, Data, Cache using TWRP-3.4.1b-0322
2) Install the ROM (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30_V11.0.15.0.QGHCNXM_v11-10)
3) after successful deployment rebooted the mobile

During the reboot it stuck at redmi logo.