New Issues with Magisk and 20.01.21

Define

Members
Jan 19, 2021
Hello,

After installing magisk (ive tried alot of versions) and trying to load up my phone after reboot, I'm greeted with:

Screenshot_2021-01-22-02-26-44-051_com.xiaomi.xmsf.jpg

I haven't really used a new rom from xiaomi.eu aside from the ones before gestures were broken on 3rd party launchers (09.13.20) or around there so im unsure if this is just the last few ROMs that have had this issue or not, but i have confirmed that atleast this ROM and the previous one from january both share this issue. It persists for about 5 minutes until com.android.phone stops working, then my sim can finally activate and make calls/ sms. I'm wondering if there's a simple solution to this, as it goes away whenI uninstall magisk. I'm sure there must be something conflicting with what xiaomi is trying to do as the phone is booting up, but I can't figure it out. Looking for help, anything is appreciated. Also, ive reached out to a few more xiaomi.eu users who have the same issue, so it doesn't seem to be isolated to just myself.

Hello,

After installing magisk (ive tried alot of versions) and trying to load up my phone after reboot, I'm greeted with:

Screenshot_2021-01-22-02-26-44-051_com.xiaomi.xmsf.jpg

I haven't really used a new rom from xiaomi.eu aside from the ones before gestures were broken on 3rd party launchers (09.13.20) or around there so im unsure if this is just the last few ROMs that have had this issue or not, but i have confirmed that atleast this ROM and the previous one from january both share this issue. It persists for about 5 minutes until com.android.phone stops working, then my sim can finally activate and make calls/ sms. I'm wondering if there's a simple solution to this, as it goes away whenI uninstall magisk. I'm sure there must be something conflicting with what xiaomi is trying to do as the phone is booting up, but I can't figure it out. Looking for help, anything is appreciated. Also, ive reached out to a few more xiaomi.eu users who have the same issue, so it doesn't seem to be isolated to just myself.
Brother this might be a magisk problem because if your device is functioning properly without magisk than this is not something that should be posted over because magisk is a mod it is not something that it some one is forcing you to install on your phone.

Do make sure to add issue in GitHub Magisk thread regarding as that this issue might be device-specific with Magisk for your device.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Also the Gesture Bug on third party launchers is a known bug.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk