Ive just broken My Screen Mi 8 EE?

kralleo

Members
Jul 31, 2018
Guys as ım a big idiot i just broke my screen. What should i do next? As there is no guarantee and I want an original replacement what should I do?

Guys as ım a big idiot i just broke my screen. What should i do next? As there is no guarantee and I want an original replacement what should I do?
Buy one on A l i Express, replace by yourself or find someone who might help you, it's not that hard, I did it on the black shark.

6e91a12604129dc5ea83d8c3d7495e56.jpg
26a473c9e85e1f1bfa90bfbdb823b634.jpg
306c33f15ca8fd7f99cef188de4d8e45.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition

is Aliexpress replacements are identical to the originals?
Buy one on A l i Express, replace by yourself or find someone who might help you, it's not that hard, I did it on the black shark.

6e91a12604129dc5ea83d8c3d7495e56.jpg
26a473c9e85e1f1bfa90bfbdb823b634.jpg
306c33f15ca8fd7f99cef188de4d8e45.jpg

Is replacements identical to the original? It says LCD screen on A l i expresss screens? Would there be change in screen performance

is ********** replacements are identical to the originals?

Is replacements identical to the original? It says LCD screen on A l i expresss screens? Would there be change in screen performance
They are usually no fraud and original, you crashed the most expensive version :D

The display should not exceed 120 $

I find plenty, all described as amoled, pay attention to the finger print sensor, don't buy just the glass, full unit!

02631aaeae3de3db5bd1d08d485e97f2.jpg

Also, the pro is not an Explorer, as usual, read reviews and Feedback, you have buyer protection, I never encountered any issue.

Last thing, if you are insecure if you are capable of changing the display, buy the version with frame (around 20 bucks plus) it's more convenient for beginners, ground yourself, pay a lot attention to the battery while dismantling!

Good luck.

Last edited:
They are usually no fraud and original, you crashed the most expensive version :D

The display should not exceed 120 $

I find plenty, all described as amoled, pay attention to the finger print sensor, don't buy just the glass, full unit!

02631aaeae3de3db5bd1d08d485e97f2.jpg

Also, the pro is not an Explorer, as usual, read reviews and Feedback, you have buyer protection, I never encountered any issue.

Last thing, if you are insecure if you are capable of changing the display, buy the version with frame (around 20 bucks plus) it's more convenient for beginners, ground yourself, pay a lot attention to the battery while dismantling!

Good luck.

I will definetly find proffesional who can change the screen

Reactions: Karpfenhai
I know its not an original. But what i wonder is are they identical in technology? or am i gonna end up with an inferior one?
As i said, never issues, don't buy the cheapest..