Joyuse Widewine L1 MIUI 13

mullafb1

Members
Jan 19, 2023
I tried eveey version of MIUI 13 but none of them hasnt L1 certifiacate. Im thinking it is connected with my phone perhaps Hardware problems. Can someone who is using MIUI 13 check DRM Info and support L1 or l3 ?

You are doing something wrong, it is L1 for me, it was L1 on all MIUI 13 (and below, too).
It is listed in the officially supported list of devices (you can check it here)
Probably you are debloating apps and causing the issue - it's explained in the above mentioned link.
Try renew the cert manually.

I download the firmware from mifirm and i connect the phone to PC in fastboot mode. And then i click first install bat file and installed rom. I didnt flash anything else like magisk. Where is the problem ?

I download the firmware from mifirm and i connect the phone to PC in fastboot mode. And then i click first install bat file and installed rom. I didnt flash anything else like magisk. Where is the problem ?
MiFirm? You unlocked it's bootloader and installed another official ROM - not even the Xiaomi.EU? And asking for support here? Now THIS is the problem.. BTW since the bootloader is still unlocked (and not hidden in any way like Magisk or the in-built methods of the Xiaomi.EU ROMs..) the L3 is normal.

I want to use eu rom but i cant.
"EU" ROM.. Xiaomi.EU ROM or official EEA kind of "EU" ROM?
In case you mean the official EEA I advise you to follow the official c.mi.com procedures (left side, choose Fastboot update method).
In case you mean the Xiaomi.EU custom ROM (the ROM of this forum........) you can use this post and this post to get the ROM.
Good luck and read as much as you can.

Neki dan je stigao miui 13.0.2.0 android 12 na note 9 pro i od tada je svaki pozivatelj iz imenika nepoznat, ne prikazuje pozivatelje uopće dok inače prikazuje na odlaznim, pokušao sam vidjeti što nije u redu u postavke ali nisam ništa našao, očito neka greška? Ima li tko saznanja?

Neki dan je stigao miui 13.0.2.0 android 12 na note 9 pro i od tada je svaki pozivatelj iz imenika nepoznat, ne prikazuje pozivatelje uopće dok inače prikazuje na odlaznim, pokušao sam vidjeti što nije u redu u postavke ali nisam ništa našao, očito neka greška? Ima li tko saznanja?
Jesi li probao očistiti cashe? Iz recovery-a