Just a few theming questions

Xtrordinaire1

Members
Nov 18, 2010
Edit: how do u do it to make a template for icons be applied to all un themed icons ?
I tried to replace the files with a custom border but when I downloaded a new app the icon wouldn't appear ....

Second how do u make the sms bubbles? anytime I modify them with the same dimensions they look off they look stretched out and im saving them as png files
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Look in the phone apk you see what it is i can't remember off the top of my head

Sent from my GT-I9000 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Edit: how do u do it to make a template for icons be applied to all un themed icons ?
I tried to replace the files with a custom border but when I downloaded a new app the icon wouldn't appear ....

Second how do u make the sms bubbles? anytime I modify them with the same dimensions they look off they look stretched out and im saving them as png files

For the icons do you mean the icon background that gets applied? If so that resides in the theme.mtz I think.

For the SMS bubbles I believe they would be .9.png's. In which case they need to be re-marked so that they stretch according to the size that's needed. Just do some googling to get some info on 9.png's. There might even be a guide or some info on here too.

For the icons do you mean the icon background that gets applied? If so that resides in the theme.mtz I think.

For the SMS bubbles I believe they would be .9.png's. In which case they need to be re-marked so that they stretch according to the size that's needed. Just do some googling to get some info on 9.png's. There might even be a guide or some info on here too.

I found the name of the files for the icon background but when I replaced them it didn't work. Are u saying tht I have to zip the file then rename it to mtz ?

I'm replacing
Icon background PNG
Icon mask PNG
And some other ones