Invalid K40 whatsapp voice message problem

leort

Members
Jun 17, 2021
When I receive whatsapp voice message from my friend and play it then I put it near my ears and the screen is auto turn off, that's great and normal.

However the problem is that screen auto turn on after the end of the voice message.
Actually after the end of voice message I didn't put my phone away from my ear, which mean the phone is still near my ear.
That problem always make me touch the cell phone icon on whatsapp and make a call to my friend.

Moreover, when I receive multi voice message it become a nightmare.

The process as below:
play the first voice message and put the phone near my ears > Screen off > after end of first vocie message > Screen On and ready to auto play the second voice message (It is worse and make me like a fool because there is no reason to turn on the screen)> Screen Off with "Ding" Sound > auto play the second one.... So on

In sum, the biggest problem is the screen always auto turn on and it should be keep turn off until I take it away from my ear. Why I said that because I also have a samsung galaxy s9+ and it is working like that.

I tried to flash Both WEEKLY & STABLE ROMS but problem still there.

When I receive whatsapp voice message from my friend and play it then I put it near my ears and the screen is auto turn off, that's great and normal.

However the problem is that screen auto turn on after the end of the voice message.
Actually after the end of voice message I didn't put my phone away from my ear, which mean the phone is still near my ear.
That problem always make me touch the cell phone icon on whatsapp and make a call to my friend.

Moreover, when I receive multi voice message it become a nightmare.

The process as below:
play the first voice message and put the phone near my ears > Screen off > after end of first vocie message > Screen On and ready to auto play the second voice message (It is worse and make me like a fool because there is no reason to turn on the screen)> Screen Off with "Ding" Sound > auto play the second one.... So on

In sum, the biggest problem is the screen always auto turn on and it should be keep turn off until I take it away from my ear. Why I said that because I also have a samsung galaxy s9+ and it is working like that.

I tried to flash Both WEEKLY & STABLE ROMS but problem still there.
Hi
This issue has been reported at XIAOMI and has nothing to do or to be corrected at EU custom rom.
Report to Xiaomi central, please.