Latest Mi9 build based on Q

dc1992

Members
Jun 15, 2019
Hi, does it work good? Is it reccomended to flash? Magisk and edxposed will work? Is dirty flashing ok?

Also, i didnt receive the notification for the update, anyone know why?

Hi, does it work good? Is it reccomended to flash? Magisk and edxposed will work? Is dirty flashing ok?

Also, i didnt receive the notification for the update, anyone know why?

Hi, it works good, but there are some bugs in the version 9.8.10.
The ai button doesn't work, and when you try to remap it, the settings app crash.
Sometimes the system time is incorrect until you connect the phone to the internet.
Some apps may not work properly due to an incompatibility with android q.
Else everything is working great on my phone. So you can install it if these bugs are not a real problem for you, the system is very stable.
Magisk is working normally int the version 19.3, but i don't know if xposed is supported by android q. Dirty flashing is ok too.

I hope that this will help you. Good evening :)

The ai button doesn't work, and when you try to remap it, the settings app crash.
Sometimes the system time is incorrect until you connect the phone to the internet.
Else everything is working great on my phone. So you can install it if these bugs are not a real problem for you, the system is very stable.
Magisk is working normally int the version 19.3, but i don't know if xposed is supported by android q. Dirty flashing is ok too.

Ty for your answer, im going to wait few months until its stable then, xiaomi eu with android 9 works good

I think I am going to wait a bit longer.After dirty flash to 9.8.10 I got message "games keeps stopping" and could not continue.Flashed phone back to 9.8.8.Only thing I noticed is that in twrp it is encrypted.

Attachments

• IMG-20190812-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20190812-WA0015.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG-20190812-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20190812-WA0018.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG-20190812-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20190812-WA0014.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG-20190812-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20190812-WA0017.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG-20190812-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20190812-WA0016.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 415

A clean install doesn't have any of this issues. Only thing with AI button seems to be the one-click action, that opens Google Discover instead of Google Assistant listening.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

A clean install doesn't have any of this issues. Only thing with AI button seems to be the one-click action, that opens Google Discover instead of Google Assistant listening.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Yes, thank you, it's patched now.

[QUOTE =“Aleeh,帖子:498287,成员:232175”]
我想我要等待一段时间。脏到闪光到9.8.10我得到消息“游戏一直停止”并且无法继续。手机回到9.8.8。我注意到的只是在twrp它是加密的。
[/引用]
我在某些应用程序中也遇到此问题。

It's not recommended to downgrade to Android 9 when Mi9 is on 10. But is it possible (without any issues) after format in TWRP? That means clean install? Install any rom is possible right? Or must be something changed first?