latest stable builds failing safety net

Pauljeks

Members
Jun 1, 2021
All latest stable builds are failing safety net and i don't want to install magisk or root my phone. is there any way to pass safety net without rooting on latest stable release?

Hello,

Latest Stable "China" ROM for Redmi 9T (lime) is V12.0.3.0.RJQCNXM but I can't find a Xiaomi.eu ROM version based on it... (@ingbrzy is there a known reason?)

If you stay on Stable branch, you can only wait and hoping for a next Stable release without SafetyNet issue... :(

EDIT: Latest Weekly ROM for this device also reported to not pass all SafetyNet tests... So much Xiaomi's mistakes...

Last edited:
try to root it and flash Universal Safety Net 1.1.0 (Android10) or 1.1.1 (Android11) then enabled magiskhide.. that should fix your problem..

Hey i using Xiaom.eu stable version and i think it's a best one recovery Orange Fox wersja (citrus) and first u must flash your room to the The latest version and then upload custom room (i did it with my old Samsung s8you also can ‍♂️)but be careful and if u really you need your phone and card data back up to a separate device