Latest Stable Version For Redmi Note 2?

I'm quite new to eu miui and I'm wondering if there's a 8.2 stable version for Hermes.
Should be coming when xiaomi releases it first.

Devices getting MIUI 8 China Stable build later (around February 20th) are:
Mi 4S, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Note 2, Mi MIX, Mi Pad, Redmi Pro, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 2A/Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S/3X, Redmi 4/Prime/4A, Redmi Note 2/Prime, Redmi Note 3 (MTK), Redmi Note 3 (Qualcomm), Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X

After that they will be here, so wait a little longer.

Reactions: Stefano131270
Should be coming when xiaomi releases it first.

Devices getting MIUI 8 China Stable build later (around February 20th) are:
Mi 4S, Mi 5, Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi Note 2, Mi MIX, Mi Pad, Redmi Pro, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi 2A/Prime, Redmi 3, Redmi 3S/3X, Redmi 4/Prime/4A, Redmi Note 2/Prime, Redmi Note 3 (MTK), Redmi Note 3 (Qualcomm), Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 4X

After that they will be here, so wait a little longer.

Is the Weekly version better than the Stable one? I'm considering switching but not sure.

The best is global developer ,and no need to be on 6.0, I have Mi Max 652 too on nougat (7.0) and there is no big difference on software.

Redmi Note 2 P - Tapatalk

Are you talking about UI ot settings or did you read the whole sources?
My opinion as common user is for settings and optimization and that's the point for 98% population which using Xiaomi devices

Then what are you doing in this forum if you're using the Official ROM?
My first rom is xiaomi.eu version, later I became a global beta tester and I am still present on this forum to see what is the problems with Chinese rom (xiaomi.eu) and then I checking global rom if the problems still persist. Happy ?