LED Colours

rarelyamson

Members
Apr 25, 2011
Trivial I know, but is anyone else not able to change the default "Notification" LED from Blue? By this I mean that it is changed to say Green in the settings, but still notifies as Blue!

"Calls" appear to work ok, but "Messages" have the same problem as default "Notifications".

Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem on MIUI 2.4.18.
Can't say I actually noticed it until I read your post.
I suggest you create a post in the bugs forum.

Thanks for letting me know! It's not a biggie, but I like my different colour flashing LEDs ;).
I'll log it as a bug.

im using the version from this site 2.5.4 (2.5.3) and it works perfect just changed the sms led light no issues try to format the phone and install again :)

Hmmm could be a Chinese ROM issue? Already tried wiping and formatting, get the same issue.
Maybe I'll try installing the latest update.zip from this site and see what happens!

Thanks

I just realized that some of the colors are now gone, :( Orange most of all and White. Please bring them back

What do you mean they are gone? you can choose between: blue, red, green, pink, violet and purple and all of them have the correct color. What version are you running.

Im using the new 2.8.10 and just tested and they all where correct.

Update: i see that you just posted somewhere else in the forum that you have the Galaxy Nexus GSM Maguro build not the Xiaomi mi-one as this sub-forum about LED colors was for the Xiaomi Mi-one :)