Limitation of charging to 85% ?

zzturk

Members
Sep 14, 2022
Is there an official, non-root setting to stop charging the phone when 85% charge is reached?

Nope, nothing without root.
Hi, which root options are there? I was trying the "Charge control" app but it seems to be obsolete and relying on a Magisk module called IPC which was updated also 4 years ago. The app does not work.

Any other suggestions?

BTW: this could be a nice Xiaomi.eu feature - from what I have heard Samsung and iPhone can limit charging to increase battery longevity.

Hi, which root options are there? I was trying the "Charge control" app but it seems to be obsolete and relying on a Magisk module called IPC which was updated also 4 years ago. The app does not work.

Any other suggestions?

BTW: this could be a nice Xiaomi.eu feature - from what I have heard Samsung and iPhone can limit charging to increase battery longevity.
Try "ACC Magisk Module" and its corresponding user level app "AccA Frontend App for ACC"

The Xiaomi battery management app does not allow charging to be stopped by an app.
app named accubattery has a scientific basis and very thoroughly explained background for different brands and their functions/limitations