Linux or Windows?

Andreasgbr

Members
May 30, 2022
Hi guys,what do you recommend to install latest fastboot ROMs?Linux or Windows,which one is more stable because I'm scared about I can brick my phone:p

Hi guys,what do you recommend to install latest fastboot ROMs?Linux or Windows,which one is more stable because I'm scared about I can brick my phone:p
The hardware, usb and original cable are more important in this case than the operating system. It's basically a file transfer.
Choose whichever is easiest for you.

Reactions: h464r
I have problems with windows so I change to linux and flash it without problem, I have dual boot , windows is ... crap
"I have problems with windows" is the kind of comment I would expect from the typical "Linux tard".
If you don't know how to achieve something in an OS, don't blame the OS. Linux is far harder to use than Windows, and that's a based fact.
Being a 95% Windows user, I rarely must use the Command Line to make something work, while on Linux - the Terminal is what you're going to use most of the time.

Reactions: werty and Birraque
"I have problems with windows" is the kind of comment I would expect from the typical "Linux tard".
If you don't know how to achieve something in an OS, don't blame the OS. Linux is far harder to use than Windows, and that's a based fact.
Being a 95% Windows user, I rarely must use the Command Line to make something work, while on Linux - the Terminal is what you're going to use most of the time.
If you rooting your phone , you use adb command, what is problem then to use Linux terminal commands too?

If you rooting your phone , you use adb command, what is problem then to use Linux terminal commands too?
Whataboutism much? Why are you changing the subject?
There is no problem to use commands, it's just not what I'm talking about.
You made a bold statement that Windows is "crap" without elaborating, which makes it look like a typical anti-Microsoft bias, as if you're trying to "convert" people to Linux without any good reason.
Just because you "had problems" with it (whatever those problems were that made you hate Windows that much), doesn't make it "crap", and the fact is that Windows is a lot easier to use for someone who doesn't want to spend half a day Googling for a bunch of "sudo apt-get install" and other tedious commands and configurations - something that is common on Linux but rare on Windows.

When you make such harsh statements, at least have something to back up your claims.

The hardware, usb and original cable are more important in this case than the operating system. It's basically a file transfer.
Choose whichever is easiest for you.
Well, he asked which one is more stable, and there is no doubt which one it is. Two or three terminal commands and a fastboot rom is installed on Linux, while you are still searching for drivers and rebooting windows.