Liquid glass screen protector

Feb 26, 2013
Hello,
Is there anybody here who already tried it? It looks very interesting.

Eran

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk
Any link to see it?

Sent from Xiaomi Mi-4g ( the "g" is for graveyard not for great )...with tapatalk 26°

Eram

Members
Feb 10, 2013
Are you sure?
This product supposedly provides also:
Anti-Abrasion:
Crystalusion™- Liquid Glass Protection forms a nanolayer of liquid glass over the treated surface. This liquid glass layer is exceptionally smooth and very hard so it is able to withstand scratching to a higher degree than most untreated surfaces. It is designed to withstand day to day abrasion and reduce the likelihood of scratch damage.

Aug 20, 2013
This is PR bullshit. It suppouse to have 600% higher hardness than screen protectors... so it's harder than diamond? How can I scratch this "protected" surface with keys? Strange.

Eram

Members
Feb 10, 2013
I see... I think I'll try it anyway.
I can no longer use tempered glass protectors because they alter the polarity of the screen and make it invisible when wearing polarized sunglasses... and I can't stand the regular, film, protectors
I'll keep you guys updated.

Eran

Eram

Members
Feb 10, 2013
Hi,
A quick update - I received the crystalusion shield. The application was easy, you just clean the device with the supplied sponge and then, apply the shield with the other supplied sponge. after a few hours (the manual says 12 hours...) you gently wipe the device with a microfiber (also supplied) to remove any leftover residues and that's it.
Now, we wait... :)

Eran