Lock Bootloader

malamantre

Members
Dec 12, 2018
Hello....I have installed xiaomi eu stable rom and of course i have unlicked bootloader using my mi account.If i factory reset my phone and sell it the other guy who will take the phone will he be able to lock the bootloader or he will need my mi account;An if i lock the boot loader will he be able to unlick it with his own;Thank you in advance...

Στάλθηκε από το Mi Note 10 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Maybe????: Install official firmware!!!!!!!!!!!!???, Relock bootloader, ,( fastboot oem lock),. Delete your mi account from phone, and factory reset, and close the phone, and give to the new...
Him install the new mi account!!,

You have to install the delivered rom with the device EEA, Global, China. Take a look in this thread, maybe it´s helpful for you: https://xiaomi.eu/communit/threads/return-global-stable.56782/ Download the original firmware for your device and follow the steps in post 3, because you will have otherwise error messages in Mi Flash, that your device stops intsalling because of anti rollback protection.
The link doesn't work.....

Στάλθηκε από το Mi Note 10 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I thing you must install fastboot rom,, file tgz,, with mi flash tool, are official rom.
In Google : miui download, and select your device, with PC,, in smartphone not work.