Lock Screan On/off Sound

DanielFG

Members
Sep 5, 2017
Guys i'm sorry if this its a stupid question, i love miui for being honest, the skin its perfect!! but i hate some sounds on it, it is possible to change the lock scren on and off sounds? in this case i got mi5s.
thank you in advance

Guys i'm sorry if this its a stupid question, i love miui for being honest, the skin its perfect!! but i hate some sounds on it, it is possible to change the lock scren on and off sounds? in this case i got mi5s.
thank you in advance
Really, you mean to troll someone here, don't u? The question u ask it doesn't a matter, u just get in SETTING then scrolling to PERSONAL/ SOUND & VIBRATION, then off Screen lock sound option, everything is sovled now.

Really, you mean to troll someone here, don't u? The question u ask it doesn't a matter, u just get in SETTING then scrolling to PERSONAL/ SOUND & VIBRATION, then off Screen lock sound option, everything is sovled now.

Troll? Wtf?? Of course not, i know that u can Turn off but Android its all about customization rigth? There are some cool sounds that we could add also but thanks for the anwser..