Lock screen weather units

eng333

Members
Oct 11, 2023
Using Xiami 14 ultra 1.0.9 xiaomi eu rom.
On the lock screen, the weather is "-"
I started up the weather app, set my location, and units to F instead of C.
Now lock screen shows weather, but still in C.

How do I change to F?

In the Weather app, change the temperature to °F and try restarting the device

I dont think so. I havent changed it. I did change my home screen wallpaper. (but not the lock screen one)

Hi!
Maybe one of the options will help
Go to Settings > System > Language & Region.
Make sure the region that uses the Fahrenheit scale (e.g. USA) is selected under “Region”.
Reboot your phone.
or
Go to Settings > Apps.
Locate and tap on “Weather.”
Tap on Clear Storage > Clear Cache.
Restart your phone.

I don't see a "system" or "Language & region"
In additional settings, there is a "language & intput" which is set to "English (United States)" and there is "Region" which is set to "United States"

Yes, then what?
I know that is where I can customize the lock screen.
I was hoping there was a place to "reset" or "clear data" like the suggestion to do that on the weather app.

Not sure what else to try

After all, I wrote you where you can delete the data.:emoji_open_mouth:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-09-14-48-54-768_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-09-14-48-54-768_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 16
any other ideas? problem still persists
I have the same problem on Xiaomi 14, since the 24.4.22 update the weather in the lockscreen no longer worked, neither Celsius nor Fahrenheit. just mark ( - ), the weather app and home screen widget work fine

I have the same problem on Xiaomi 14, since the 24.4.22 update the weather in the lockscreen no longer worked, neither Celsius nor Fahrenheit. just mark ( - ), the weather app and home screen widget work fine
I had the same issue with the "-" mark but once I started up the weather app and gave it location permission to setup the weather, it started showing on the lock screen. (but in the wrong units)