Lockal Backup not working on Miui 13

Poco F3 - MIUI 13 - wekkly ROM 22.1.19

Local backup works without a problem.

MIUI Local or cloud backup cannot back up third-party application data. (She never knew)
It only backs up the application without data.
Are you sure according to your video I saw apps like Facebook and your local MIUI backup was 0.91 GB, I think here the app + app data was backed up.

To test this it would be good if you delete a game or the Facebook app and then manually restore your local MIUI backup, select Facebook or a game. When the restore is complete, then open Facebook or the game.

Now you should start from where you were last, in this case, Facebook you are logged in and a game (offline game e.g Angry Birds 2) where your last save point is. It would be great if you could make a video if this works. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Dear Sir, It's as I wrote.
That's how it works for years and it's tried. ;)
I had a Xiaomi device with MIUI 10 and Android 9 or MIUI 11 and Android 10 and I could backup and restore almost all third-party apps (app + app data), only with split apps there are problems and had to install it manually the split apps.

Since Android 11 on Xiaomi devices it is no longer possible to backup app + app data, if the user does it via MIUI backup (local) only the app without app data are backed up, according to your answer. Do you know why that is?

I admit that I may be wrong, but the backup of third-party data in the local backup has never worked for me.
I've been using MIUI for 11 years and I don't remember it ever working. :emoji_thinking: