Lockscreen behavior: Notifactions disappearing from lockscreen after unlock

berndbob2

Members
Mar 23, 2021
Hi there,

I'm coming from stock Android based ROMs and soon I noticed that all notifications I get (when the phone is locked) disappear from the lock screen once the phone is unlocked and locked again. I find this quite unacceptable as this is a constant reminder for having unanswered messages for me and several other users during my google research. I want to decide on my own which notifactions are important or not to show up on my lock screen by swiping them away manually.

I did not find any settings to disable this. Is this by intention? If yes, why? Are there any workarounds for this behaviour?

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Hello,

Welcome to the MIUI world... ^^

That's MIUI behavior/logic and there is no option to change that. :(

Queaken

Members
Oct 24, 2021
Hey there,

well, why is there no option to change this?
I would consider it a bug or an issue at least.
Silently removing something is never a good idea. Especially if the user doesn't want it to be removed.

I find it to be very annoying to have to unlock my phone, scroll down to open the notification menu just to see the timer I started or my scheduled appointments that I like to be informed about ahead of time.

Besides, not showing any notifications on the lock screen gives the impression that there are none.
Most phones these days have a notification LED to avoid the necessity of even having to look at the lock screen at all.
MIUI's behavior is like a step backwards.
Unless you get hundreds of notifications I see no reason to have them disappear.

I don't know much about the MIUI ecosystem, but is there a way to request this as a feature?