LOCKSCREEN MODS FOR MIUI

MagnuSRagnaroK

Members
Nov 8, 2010
One of the main reasons i flashed miui in the beginning was because of the old lockscreen...well it has evolved...i guess. i started this thread for miui themers/users to post their lockscreen mods/methods to help others achieve their own desired effect. i am also looking for help restoring the original lockscreen. i have spent a decent amount of time comparing the new and old files and its not a simple file swap...

im starting it off with my contribution :D i wasted alot of time with lockscreen today setting up a better one for my theme...just to let users know what is possible with miui lockscreen....i will also be adding this launcher to my updated mod for last nites release...

:D happy theming :D

I really like blue...

ad7e3b54-1093-f34b.jpg
ad7e3b54-10a5-1f33.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

+1 to get a port of the old style lockscreen.

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

+1 more for the original lock screen, that's what originally got me using MIUI, and the Notification toggles.

Lightning N1 said:
+1 more for the original lock screen, that's what originally got me using MIUI, and the Notification toggles.

Notification toggles are still there.

and the original lockscreen is ugly lol

agreed...that lockscreen was/is still sick. i cant recreate w/o xml editing...not sure where to begin,but i have tried. TRUST ME. if i/we could figure it out we could make it an option those of us that prefer it. how can you say its not sick to be able to see a lwp in the backround PLUS a lockscreen wallpaper??????????????????

look @ the first screenie in the following link and tell me thats not sick.......
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=792824

well if any of you guys are chinese, write to the devs and ask them if they could make it to where users can change lockscreen styles. Im sure that shouldn't be too bad of a coding for them.