New Lockscreen wallpaper depth effect not working

mbtcr787

Members
Dec 9, 2021
I can not get ANY images other than the stock wallpapers of xiaomi to work with the depth effect in lockscreen. It seems broken ! Is it the same for everyone else ?

1702344344612.png

Mine wont get past "Detecting layer" and just spins the loading icon for it. And it does that no matter the clock style. So in its all I cant swap wallpapers to anything that isnt preset

Latest weekly as of now. Xiaomi 14 Pro.

Mine wont get past "Detecting layer" and just spins the loading icon for it. And it does that no matter the clock style. So in its all I cant swap wallpapers to anything that isnt preset

[ KNOWN OFFICIAL ISSUES ]

[ 23.12.4/9 ]

[x] Control center: Large VoWiFi toggles for certain carriers.
[x] Gallery Editor: App crashes when tapping Filters > Custom > Import in the video editor.
[x] Package installer: "Preparing installation..." takes longer than expected and sometimes shows that connection has failed.
[x] Security: App crashes when setting the Ranking to "Details" in Battery settings.
[ ] Lock screen: Editor gets stuck on "Detecting layers..." when selecting a wallpaper from Gallery.
[ ] System: Apps are crashing after a ROM update due to an ART issue.

Missed the "Known Issues" thread?