Looking For A Tutorial Since I'm New In Town :)

maayan p

Members
Nov 3, 2016
hello everyone,

i just came back from China with a new Xiaomi Mi 5s that I bought in Xiao Mi's offical store.

i want to install the xiaomu.eu rom but i couldn't found a tutorial that explain everything from the begining to someone who is not familiar with everything

so is there any tutorial like this?

thanks a lot!

hello everyone,

i just came back from China with a new Xiaomi Mi 5s that I bought in Xiao Mi's offical store.

i want to install the xiaomu.eu rom but i couldn't found a tutorial that explain everything from the begining to someone who is not familiar with everything

so is there any tutorial like this?

thanks a lot!
everything you need is here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/6-11-3.35941/ first of all you need to unlock the bootloader. then install the twrp in fastboot mode (volume down + power).

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

is there another way if I can't unlock the bootloader ?
There is no other way. You need to unlock the bootloader. Read the instructions carefully. It is very easy. The instructions are at the link I gave you. There is no other way. 1) Unlock bootloader 2) install custom recovery (TWRP) via fastboot 3) flash rom xiaomi.eu

Inviato dal mio MI 5s Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

is there another way if I can't unlock the bootloader ?

You can unlock the bootloader ;)
I sent the apply not 24 hours ago, and today I could download the app. I didn't receive the SMS they say will send to you, but I tried to connect to the site and there was.

My phone got stuck unlocking at 50%, but with installing MiFlash drivers(I can't post the link here since I haven't 10 posts in the forum) it worked.

I just have flashed the translated ROM, and works perfect.