Lost 5g network connection after installing EU rom - Redmi K30 5G

sambeo

Members
Apr 9, 2020
Hello

After the successful installation of the EU ROM, my phone no longer detects the 5g network. The 5g service is active with my ISP and was working on the Chinese official ROM.

Network type is 'prefer 5g', the APN is correct, LTE is working well.

My local 5g band is n78

MIUI version by xiaomi.eu 11.1.18.0.QGICNXM (Stable)

Has anybody had the same problem? I would be very grateful if somebody knew a fix.

Less important - I can't find or install standard chrome browser in the play store, only a dev version. Is that normal?

Thank you for your time.

I have the k30 pro and have the same problem, I also have the dual 4g tab missing and only 4g showing on the one signal bar up top, hope this isn't the case as I have my LTE Samsung watch coming tomorrow and that sim 2 will be the esim for the watch.

Hello

After the successful installation of the EU ROM, my phone no longer detects the 5g network. The 5g service is active with my ISP and was working on the Chinese official ROM.

Network type is 'prefer 5g', the APN is correct, LTE is working well.

My local 5g band is n78

MIUI version by xiaomi.eu 11.1.18.0.QGICNXM (Stable)

Has anybody had the same problem? I would be very grateful if somebody knew a fix.

Less important - I can't find or install standard chrome browser in the play store, only a dev version. Is that normal?

Thank you for your time.

Ca, you to connect to band 20 LTE ? after flashing with EU version, the band 20 is unlocked?

Thank you

Ca, you to connect to band 20 LTE ? after flashing with EU version, the band 20

Hi my country doesn't use B20. I think the bands are a factory or hardware set. I checked my radio bands were available before buying and when it was on the official Chinese ROM it worked fine.

When on the official Chinese ROM, does your phone pick up LTE B20?

Hi my country doesn't use B20. I think the bands are a factory or hardware set. I checked my radio bands were available before buying and when it was on the official Chinese ROM it worked fine.

I have the chinese rom , and my phone dont pick up LTE 20 . I want to unlock the band 20 but i dont know how to do it. I dont know if the band 20 is locked from chinese rom or from internal modem .

I hope to answer someone who use band 20 .

I have the k30 pro and have the same problem, I also have the dual 4g tab missing and only 4g showing on the one signal bar up top, hope this isn't the case as I have my LTE Samsung watch coming tomorrow and that sim 2 will be the esim for the watch.

Hi

Did the latest Miui version 20.5.7 update solve your problem? I still can't get 5g

I have the chinese rom , and my phone dont pick up LTE 20 . I want to unlock the band 20 but i dont know how to do it. I dont know if the band 20 is locked from chinese rom or from internal modem .

I hope to answer someone who use band 20 .

Hi, I am from China and 5G is working before and after I flashed EU ROM. How do I check for Band 20? I don't even know what that is actually.

Hi, I am from China and 5G is working before and after I flashed EU ROM. How do I check for Band 20? I don't even know what that is actually.

Hello, from what i know in China the telecom providers dont use band 20 . you can download the tool from GPlay , the name is :

Network Cell Info Lite - Mobile & WiFi Signal . and there you can see what band use your phone

Hello, from what i know in China the telecom providers dont use band 20 . you can download the tool from GPlay , the name is :

Network Cell Info Lite - Mobile & WiFi Signal . and there you can see what band use your phone
No band 20. It's 3 or 8.

Reactions: amir121