Lost wallpaper after upgrade to MIUI 13

Cyanatide

Members
Dec 6, 2022
Hello!
Previously, I had a wallpaper for welcome screen and lock screen installed from Settings > Wallpaper of my phone.
Today, I've updated my redmi Note 10 to MIUI 13, and after the update, my wallpaper is gone, replaced by a default one. My wallpaper was presenting a snowy landscape. I've checked all wallpapers proposed when looking for "snow" but I'm unable to find the wallpaper... Are the wallpapers different according to the MIUI version? Or is there a way to get more results?
Is there a way to retrieve my previous wallpapers in the file system? Or any other idea?
Thanks!

Hello!
Previously, I had a wallpaper for welcome screen and lock screen installed from Settings > Wallpaper of my phone.
Today, I've updated my redmi Note 10 to MIUI 13, and after the update, my wallpaper is gone, replaced by a default one. My wallpaper was presenting a snowy landscape. I've checked all wallpapers proposed when looking for "snow" but I'm unable to find the wallpaper... Are the wallpapers different according to the MIUI version? Or is there a way to get more results?
Is there a way to retrieve my previous wallpapers in the file system? Or any other idea?
Thanks!
Do you mean this wallpaper? If yes, then you need to install Snowy Peaks Super Wallpaper app by Xiaomi to get it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-11-00-32-11-854_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-11-00-32-11-854_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 333
Reactions: zenric