Got this problem from first day of Mi2S...
Lotus Traveler does not connect to server, wrong name or password (401) same if i try to connect to lotus server by web browser...
no problem with other android device
I use traveler on my device - used it on both SGSIII and N4. Have to say that I got fed up with the traveler app and worked out how to use the built in exchange services like the Iphone does for traveler.
You may find this works, and/or is preferable:
1) Add new email account, select email.
2) Type your email address & password
3) Hit manual setup
4) Choose exchange
5) Type your username as your lotus notes short name
6) The password is already populated from step 2
7) Enter the server name, hostname.domain.com/servlet/traveler
8) For our implementation we just use port 80, so disable SSL and change the port to 80 from 443
Note: This may not be the same on your implementation - for example when you login to your traveler portal if you have to type https://hostname.domain.com you will have to keep SSL enabled and the port as 443.
9) Click next, choose what is synchronised (Mail/Calendar/Contacts)
10) You will then need to accept the prompt to make the Exchange app a device administrator
I did that from memory so I may have missed some settings, drop me a line if you need any help.